Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB

Emo being the nicest guy ever takes everyone's side.

Yeah that might be true, but I do really like Tiki, we share our first language so that might help and I also really respect his analytic mind. I agree though he sometime say stuff that can get people... frustated. But he is not a bad lad in my opinion.

@Sunflash So they are, espiecially those of this generation, I feel this is getting worse and worse. :( At least, we do often come across some very few mature one who make up for the annoying kid. :P

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Now that I think about it, AM probably won't win it, and Monaco could do something.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've watched a few of Atleti's recent games. Their offense looks... frustrated. They aren't as fluid as before. Most notable was that Celta game at home, which they would have lost if not for a terrific individual goal by Torres.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Perhaps Atleti has been destabilzed by the possible departure of simeone and Griezeman, still they put up a solid fight against Bayern so i wouldnt rule them out of the CL.

amir_keal 7 years ago

still they put up a solid fight against Bayern

I don't know man. I watched the game in reply, and they weren't too impressive in my opinion. Bayern were also poor.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Monaco could do something.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@amir - Only 2% of people felt that way a month ago :P- im sticking with dortmund

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

32% of the people who voted got it wrong at least.
5% Arsenal
5% City
5% PSG
7% Porto
10% Benfica

Still, I'm sticking with Bayern even if I would be glad if proven wrong by BVB. As long as its someone else than Barca and Real, I'll be happy (not hating but I want to see someone else than those two winning the CL).

KaKa_CS 7 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Bayren, I know you don't want to happen since BVB is their supermarket.

Toronto FC 27 1016

Meanwhile at Kaka's
enter image description here

• History

Meanwhile at Kaka's

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Didn't know I missed the party here.

I was supporting Monaco since the start of the season and since we are not in CL I'll be rooting for Monaco. And I think the only team they may not have the chance to win against is Bayern. Other than that I think they can go far.

I first watched them in July 27 against Fenerbahçe where they lost 2-1. They won the second leg 3-1 and played in the Play-offs of UCL.
But at that 2nd leg I realized something. Their chemistry seemd perfect and it was before the start of the season. Then I started to watch them play. They were scoring many goals every game and entertaining the football fans with their playing style. Since then I try to watch Monaco's games.And I am rooting for them.

Only 2% of people felt that way a month ago :P

Yeah, that was me x)

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golefty

You forgot this lol.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Monaco, the dark horse of this tournament. I am totally eating my words right now,

Take your pic

amir_keal 7 years ago

Monaco could do something.

A quote to live by. Said before the City game.

Depending on the draws, this is what I would put in order:

Juventus
Monaco
Atleti
Real

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Two of the strongest defending team and two of the strongest attacking team. Hmm, this is gonna be one hell of a Semi's.

Plus i want to give my respect for Atleti, since the past four years they have reached the Final, Quarter finals, Finals and so far they are in the semi's, I really have nothing but Respect for Simeone's team

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I really hope Real/Juve isn't a semifinal. That would make for an epic finale.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Sadly, I cannot take any real life pic of any of those team since I cannot go to europe (too costy). :(

@Sunflash To be fair, at long as we have two of those three in the final, its going to be epic: Juve, Real and Atletico. I mean, Juve and Atletico have alway dreamed of winning the CL, while Real will have the best shot at winning back to back but Real vs Atletico or Juventus would be even more dramatic for different reason.

Toronto FC 27 1016

Monaco vs Real for the Final would be pretty epic, Real going for Back to Back and Monaco the team nobody saw coming.

Both results would be huge points in History for the CLub. Also I am rooting for Monaco, Mbappe should stay there for a season or two Imo

@Emo are you a literal illiterate?

• History

Monaco vs Real for the Final would be pretty epic, Real going for Back to Back and Monaco the team nobody saw coming.

Both results would be huge points in History for the CLub. Also I am rooting for Monaco, Mbappe should stay there for a season or two Imo

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I am hoping to avoid Juve in the semis. I'd rather face them in the final. In a one off game, Real have a good chance of beating them.

If Real gets Atletico, I am pretty confident that we can advance to final on their expense. Real has been the team to knock them out of Europe for three years in a row now. This season, with their switch to a more attacking - pleasing to the eye type football, they have not looked nearly as difficult to beat as they did on previous occasions. Simone has changed the shape of the team by removing the double defensive pivot in midfield for more attack minded players. By doing this, he has essentially removed the feature which made Atleti such a fearsome opponent. Against them, Real will advance. First time in 3 years, I am not worried about Atleri.

The dark horse, Monaco, does worry me. The thing is, nobody knows their ceiling. Nobody knows how great they 'can' be. No defense has been able to stop them so farm would Reals? Would Juves? Atletis? Nobody knows. They are an unknown quantity at this point and I would not bet against them, no matter what team they face. If they had a stronger defense, they would easily be favorites.

As you can see, I have not made up my mind on who I would like Real to face. The only thing I know is that I want to avoid Juve, I don't want what happened a couple years back to repeat.

In a final, I don't fear anyone. Somehow this team always gets the job done in finals. They don't play finals, they win them. I just hope we get there.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If Monaco reaches the final I think all netural fans like me will cheer for them no matter who they play.
I thought first that Real Madrid vs Juventus final would be the best but at this point I prefer seeing Juventus:Monaco in the final just for all those people that compain that every year it's the same thing over and over.