Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2016/2017? #JuventusFC #RealMadrid
_Marcos_ 7 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2016/2017 edition?

Juventus or Real Madrid?

Explain your decision in the comments.

Comments
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Juventus just because I really want them to.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

There will be a penalty shootout. I say Juve because Buffon than Navas I think. Also, Navas is terrible at saving pks.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

I'm not entirely bothered, but i'd love to see Buffon lift the trophy!! I just hope there are a lot of goals in it!! Lol! :D

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Really hoping Juve wins it, cementing a treble would be great as it might just push a juve player to ballon d'or to break the monopoly of Messi and Ronaldo.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Juventus for the only reason that I don't want a team to win consecutively.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

If Juve wins, what a way for Buffon to finish his prolific career.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

enter image description here

Pretty much sums it up right here.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

hahahahhahahaha that is so true ^^^^^

Alfie_george 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 12

Maybe I want Juve to win but there's no stopping Madrid right now. Madrid has just too much quality to get beaten specially in important games. Semi finals, finals, these are the game they really turn up.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

SoccerBoss

Lol take my +1

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Real Madrid has been consistently underrated this season. They were against Bayern Munich, against Atletico, against Barca winning the league..

Part of the reason for this is that in the small games, they did not dominate as much as a team of this strength is expected to. Defense has looked leaky, unfocused. Against teams they expected to dominate, they needed last minute goals. Even though being able to win games when you're playing bad is the hallmark of a champion, it has been too many times this season and this worked against them.

However, whenever we played against a team of considerable strength, Real has delivered and played better than expected. Beat Atletico at Calderon 3-0, Seville, drew with Barcelona at Nou Camp. The only loss came against Barcelona, and the reason for that was going against better judgement and trying to win after equalizing with 10 men.

Another reason has been the fact that Zidane is considered still, by many, to be a newbie manager. Along with the fact that we are the CL holders, and repeating the success seems almost impossible judging by history and the fact that teams considered better could not achieve it.

This team is special. The deepest squad any team, I think, has ever had in the history of this game. I mean, we can field a second string squad against Juventus in the final, and would be in contention to win it. That is a luxury that until now is unheard of.

It will be a difficult game, but I think Real Madrid will prove victorious. I said this before, after last seasons final..

Real Madrid does not compete in finals; Real Madrid wins them. It's a characteristic of this team, of its players and its history.

Will be a cracking game, and I doubt there will be many goals. If Juve scores first, which I pray does not happen, they will set up shop. This is a dangerous tactic against Real. Eventually they will score, as they have in the last close to 60 consecutive games. No team has been able to keep them quiet. If Real scores, Juve will have to attack and against, this is dangerous against Real Madrid. No matter what the situation, this team has the ability to deal with it.

Good luck to both teams, may the best team win!

SoccerBoss: Among those who want Real to lose, Barca fans reign supreme. The rest? Unfortunately fell to their propaganda.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid has been consistently underrated this season. They were against Bayern Munich, against Atletico, against Barca winning the league..

Part of the reason for this is that in the small games, they did not dominate as much as a team of this strength is expected to. Defense has looked leaky, unfocused. Against teams they expected to dominate, they needed last minute goals. Even though being able to win games when you're playing bad is the hallmark of a champion, it has been too many times this season and this worked against them.

However, whenever we played against a team of considerable strength, Real has delivered and played better than expected. Beat Atletico at Calderon 3-0, Seville, drew with Barcelona at Nou Camp. The only loss came against Barcelona, and the reason for that was going against better judgement and trying to win after equalizing with 10 men.

Another reason has been the fact that Zidane is considered still, by many, to be a newbie manager. Along with the fact that we are the CL holders, and repeating the success seems almost impossible judging by history and the fact that teams considered better could not achieve it.

This team is special. The deepest squad any team, I think, has ever had in the history of this game. I mean, we can field a second string squad against Juventus in the final, and would be in contention to win it. That is a luxury that until now is unheard of.

It will be a difficult game, but I think Real Madrid will prove victorious. I said this before, after last seasons final..

Real Madrid does not compete in finals; Real Madrid wins them. It's a characteristic of this team, of its players and its history.

Will be a cracking game, and I doubt there will be many goals. If Juve scores first, which I pray does not happen, they will set up shop. This is a dangerous tactic against Real. Eventually they will score, as they have in the last close to 60 consecutive games. No team has been able to keep them quiet. If Real scores, Juve will have to attack and against, this is dangerous against Real Madrid. No matter what the situation, this team has the ability to deal with it.

Good luck to both teams, may the best team win!

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

REAL DOES NOT PLAY FINALS.

REAL MADRID WINS FINALS!!!!!