{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

why did Manchester united not win today ???? Man u v Watford
marcusrashford 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 61

why did we not win ????

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Because Watford scored 3 goals and United scored 1 thus Watford played better than United and that is why United didn't win .

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Because Watford scored 3 goals and United scored 1

Michael Owen

celsolewis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 211

We lack creativity in midfield... there is no surprise factor in our team.. I think Mkhitaryan should replace Rooney.. and Mata should come in the right wing

Chelsea as the same problem.. with Conte not accepting that his team lack creativity with Fabregas out

Sometimes we have to take risk to win games.. and our coach (Mourinho does not like to take risks).. this cost us the game today.

Memphis is on the bench every games... The boy has creativity.. sometimes he should start.. Talent is being wasted..

Rooney must be left on bench.. his crosses were horrible today..

i know we won do we need a new manger

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

i know we won do we need a new manger

Jesus Christ

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^lol

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The problem is the midfield, pogba is not Having the freedom he needs. He must go deep down the field to get the ball which made Watford pressure both him and felleni leading to unbalanced midfield and they cut the ball to get to roony so pogba had to run to get the ball up but they pressured him.

This was not players fault this was a total tactical fail by Mou. From the lineup I noticed the mistake the attack wasn't the issue the defence looked whacky because of no real CDM felleni won't cut it he is an amazing player that doesn't fit pogba and roony being in the squad.

pogba for roonys place and bring Herrera or Schwanstiger to play ahead of felleni.

Lodatz 8 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

The problem is that they have a new manager, two new star players who have never met before, and they are not as feared as Ferguson's United was.

They have to earn that reputation, and that fear. That will take time. Right now, the spell is broken, and every team is going to try and get points out of United. Personally, I think United fans need to be patient. This is just Year One under Mourinho, who really is still a great coach.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The problem is that they have a new manager, two new star players who have never met before, and they are not as feared as Ferguson's United was.

They have to earn that reputation, and that fear. That will take time. Personally, I think United fans need to be patient. This is just Year One under Mourinho, who really is still a great coach.

They have to earn that reputation, and that fear. That will take time. Right now, the spell is broken, and every tema is going to try and get points out of United. Personally, I think United fans need to be patient. This is just Year One under Mourinho, who really is still a great coach.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Celso spot on. Midlefield is going nowhere, for me pairing Rooney-Fellaini-Pogba won't work, Rooney had a terrible game, give the ball to the wing and cross while only one red is there, nobody doing the runs without the ball, I have some sequences in memory : shaw dribling near corner cutting inside the box then obliged to shoot from tight angle. Valencia crossing ( or maybe Ashley Cole ) only Ibra in the box the space is free to make a run and cut he waited for it, GK took it. When you rely only on crosses and your FK corner taker Rooney in a terrible day, well you won't score 5.
The first goal should have been disallowed because Martial got tackled severely few seconds before, near the judge line lol he even got injured but not a foul just like Cahill well linesmen are smoking something no way. And sadly it was the moment when United were starting to play. Pogba obliged to shoot distance. Ibra not feeded...
Terrible performence for almost every one, hesitating between Rooney and Fellaini in the flop of the game.

I was afraid of it, the ego of Mourinho not to go for a win at Feyernoord didn't took pressure on players, you loose a derby, have a game game you should win and let it go. I think it's not win everything mentality and now as a result 3 losses in a row, media would put pressure on coach And players.

Midlefied is weak, Mourinho should bench some players from there, so Sad for Ibra.

• History

Celso spot on. Midlefield is going nowhere, for me pairing Rooney-Fellaini-Pogba won't work, Rooney had a terrible game, give the ball to the wing and cross while only one red is there, nobody doing the runs without the ball, I have some sequences in memory : show dribling near corner cutting inside the box then obliged to shoot from tight angle. Valencia crossing ( or maybe Ashley Cole ) only Ibra in the box the space is free to make a run and cut he waited for it, GK took it. When you rely only on crosses and your FK corner taker Rooney in a terrible day, well you won't score 5.
The first goal should have been disallowed because Martial got tackled severely few seconds before, near the judge line lol he even got injured but not a foul just like Cahill one linesmen are smoking something no way. And sadly it was the moment when United were starting to play. Pogba obliged to shoot distance. Ibra not feeded...
Terrible performence for almost every one, hesitating between Rooney and Fellaini in the flop of the game.

I was afraid of it, the ego of Mourinho not to go for a win at Feyernoord didn't took pressure on players, you loose a deny, have a game game you should win and let it go. I think it's not win everything mentality and now as a result 3 losses in a row, media would put pressure on coach And players.

Midlefied is weak, so Sad for Ibra.

Celso spot on. Midlefield is going nowhere, for me pairing Rooney-Fellaini-Pogba won't work, Rooney had a terrible game, give the ball to the wing and cross while only one red is there, nobody doing the runs without the ball, I have some sequences in memory : shaw dribling near corner cutting inside the box then obliged to shoot from tight angle. Valencia crossing ( or maybe Ashley Cole ) only Ibra in the box the space is free to make a run and cut he waited for it, GK took it. When you rely only on crosses and your FK corner taker Rooney in a terrible day, well you won't score 5.
The first goal should have been disallowed because Martial got tackled severely few seconds before, near the judge line lol he even got injured but not a foul just like Cahill one linesmen are smoking something no way. And sadly it was the moment when United were starting to play. Pogba obliged to shoot distance. Ibra not feeded...

I was afraid of it, the ego of Mourinho not to go for a win at Feyernoord didn't took pressure on players, you loose a deny, have a game game you should win and let it go. I think it's not win everything mentality and now as a result 3 losses in a row, media would put pressure on coach And players.

Midlefied is weak, so Sad for Ibra.

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Mistakes from the referee did some harm, mistakes from mou cost him the game.
Watford played very very Effective football but playing Rooney infront of pogba and felleni is very sad.

CrazyBoss 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 6 323

The problem is the midfield. Rashford and Ibra are playing their role but they arnt getting support form the midfield which is vital. Watford had wonderful pressure and beat around the park in every aspect of the game. Rooney was not influential at all and needs to work on giving pogba the ball on the wing to use his incredible vision and accuracy to set up the forwards.

Also they have no confidence at all and half of their poor form is due to their mentality! However even if they beat leicester on Saturday, it will give them confidence and it will make such a difference.

As a United fan the only thing we can do is be patient with the coach and the players to click into form and gain confidence.It is a big call but i think that they should bench Rooney next week and bring on martial to work with pogba!!....take some risks!!

SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

I'll tell you the issue....Its with your midfield!! Pogba is not getting the freedom he needs to create and terrorise enemy midfields and defences. Instead he is given a defensive role, and can't move deep and create. The tree beside him (Fellaini), is a fail, and thats the issue. Rooney should be benched, Pogba stay, and allow him to move deeper.......Rashford is amazing! but how is he gonna score more goals without creativity behind him. The issue is he is taking a defensive role....LET HIM MOVE DEEPER AND BE FREE MOU, or he is a waste of money..........The other reason is that guy...Yup that Capoue dude...stuffin insane form, a goal each game.....The last reason is the CB's.....way out of position...Horrible defending on Watford's first two goals!!

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

As others have said, the issue is the midfield. And no, we don't need a fucking new manager.

Pogba needs a CDM beside him to have free license to make his surging runs. We should play Herrera or Carrick in place of Fellaini. Rooney had a horrible game, and this will only increase the demands for him being benched. (It gotta happen someday....)

The system Mouriho is playing currently has no balance at all. Ander Herrera needs to play more, very passionate player and does his job well too. Valencia and Shaw were putting in good crosses, but when there's only one red in 5-6 yellow players, even Ibra can't do anything.
I say Mourinho should play Herrera and maybe Pogba can play in Rooney's position in the upcoming games against Northampton and the home EL match against Zorya. I'm sure Pogba will be most effective there.

by the way sunflash is not very nice and needs to go ok so bye sunflash don't say Jesus Christ

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

suck my dick

what !!!!!!!!! shut your mouth u dick your self

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

enter image description here

what marcus ?????????? what if the pic i can not see it

SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

• History

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

LMAO! @marcusrashford your grammar....I just can't......