Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Aguero get same treatment like Costa ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

(Edit by mod: copy right issue so I will replace with the good vid Eden17hazard17 sent)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Double standards at best . Costa know what he is doing and Aguero unintentional .

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

That tackle could've ended david's career, i have never seen costa do something like this.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Aguero really seem to have a problem with David, very happy to hear he will get a 4 month ban, he deserved it. That challenge was reckless and did look quite a bit intentional. His lack of reaction afterward was poor sportmanship and doesn't paint him under the best light. Very dissapointed in him. And Fernandinho, poor show from the both of them, hope the ban will calm them. Back on the note of Aguero and Luiz not liking each other, people say it might be of their national team rivality. What do you guys think?

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Really pathetic from Aguero, what on earth was that challenge for?? Fernandinho and Ihnacheo were also pathetic, the way Ihancheo raged towards the Chelsea players just shows how short tempered this guy is and may need to get his shit together. Luiz is lucky not to be severely injured. Congrats to Chelsea though, deserved the win, Conte is doing wonders especially with his 3-4-3 formation.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Of course not. Agüero is an angel duh.

I love how some teams can get away with everything. Two Manchester City players were sent off. What do Sky Sports ask Conte? "Did some of your players lose their temper?“. Are you effing serious?? I'm pretty certain that Pep won't get banned for his sarcastic clapping towards the ref or shouting at the fourth official as well.

I also think this is a classy reaction by Luiz

"It was a great game. That’s what you expect in the Premier League. We showed our power, it also shows our character that we didn’t lose our heads."

Speaking about Sergio Aguero’s challenge on him that caused the brawl
at the end of the game: "I don’t like to speak about these type of
things. Aguero is an amazing player who does a lot for football.

"I want to dedicate this win to the people who died in Brazil. It was
difficult to get my head together as I had some friends there. We just
need to pray for the victim’s families."

I applaud him for that. Being the sarcastic twat I am, I would've called out Agüero publicly if I were him.

• History

Of course not. Agüero is an angel duh.

I love how some teams can get away with everything. Two Manchester City players were sent off. What do Sky Sports ask Conte? "Did some of your players lose their temper?“. Are you effing serious?? I'm pretty certain that Pep won't get banned for his sarcastic clapping towards the ref or shouting at the fourth official as well.

I also think this an amazing reaction by Luiz

"It was a great game. That’s what you expect in the Premier League. We showed our power, it also shows our character that we didn’t lose our heads."

Speaking about Sergio Aguero’s challenge on him that caused the brawl
at the end of the game: "I don’t like to speak about these type of
things. Aguero is an amazing player who does a lot for football.

"I want to dedicate this win to the people who died in Brazil. It was
difficult to get my head together as I had some friends there. We just
need to pray for the victim’s families."

I applaud him for that. Being the sarcastic twat I am, I would've called out Agüero publicly if I were him.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I would be very surprised if he didn't get the 4-match ban. I still can't comprehend the Chelsea victim mentality that leeches out of this forum.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Should be 5 matches at least. Everyone knows that he was frustrated but this is not an excuse for this kind of tackle.

Jimbet 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Aguero wasted tons of chances by diving and asking for fouls.. This is just a DUMB tackle and purely unnecessary.. cant compare to what Costa have done in the past bro.. the guy literally did DUMBER to DUMBEST things.. be grateful Conte sort his attitude and he is a better person on the pitch now.. 4-5 match ban for Aguero.. anyone knows why Fernandinho also got a red? i only watch 1st half of the game..

Just saw what Fernandinho did.. LOL..

• History

Aguero wasted tons of chances by diving and asking for fouls.. This is just a DUMB tackle and purely unnecessary.. cant compare to what Costa have done in the past bro.. the guy literally did DUMBER to DUMBEST things.. be grateful Conte sort his attitude and he is a better person on the pitch now.. 4-5 match ban for Aguero.. anyone knows why Fernandinho also got a red? i only watch 1st half of the game..

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Sun: Well, right after the end of the match I thought to myself that I'm not going to comment on here. Then I heard the question from the Sky Sports interviewer above and it made me absolutely furious. It reminded me how pundits, journalists, the media in general and football fans like to apply double standards in certain situations. I don't really want to waste my time, but since you asked: I, and I'm sure other Chelsea fans do this too, read every single thing Chelsea-related. I have apps that show me every single tweet from semi-relevant persons about Chelsea. Basically, I'm exposed to Chelsea and thus Chelsea-related news all the time. I read everything - opinions from journalist W and journalist X, witty comments from random person Y and even hate messages from twat Z. As you may or may not have noticed, I have an input of different perspectives from different persons. In certain situations, like today's brawl, people are getting on my nerves. What they consider an evil action when one player does it, they don't mind when another one does, even if it's worse than that. Now, I don't expect you to understand this - in fact you won't understand this unless you're part of it, which I'm sure you're not. You don't read, see, hear etc. the same amount of things I hear about Chelsea. This is the only club I do this for -with the exception of the more interesting news, I don't care about anything related to Arsenal, City or United. However, I apologize for whining, but if Chelsea fans didn't do it (hold Agüero accountable), no one would.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited

@sunflash

I don't know what to tell you if you don't see bias from media, fans and FA towards Chelsea . There are multiple evidence and today was another one .
We want fair and equal treatment . Same tackles , same incidents , same reactions towards referees should be punished same way as we were punished .

If Chelsea players would have surrounded referee like City did then we would have been called 'cry babies ' WTF Really ? is that mature ?

SkySports is complete joke when it comes to giving a fair analysis of such incidents . I am watching SkySports and even their commentating constantly bias driving viewers opinion to be negative towards Chelsea .

We don't have Mourinho anymore nor does Costa is playing rough and we still getting bull crap judgement ... WTF is their problem !

• History

@sunflash

I don't know what to tell you if you don't see bias from media towards Chelsea . There are multiple evidence and today was another one .
We want fair and equal treatment . Same tackles , same incidents , same reactions towards referees should be punished same way as we were punished .

If Chelsea players would have surrounded referee like City did then we would have been called 'cry babies ' WTF Really ? is that mature ?

SkySports is complete joke when it comes to giving a fair analysis of such incidents . I am watching SkySports and even their commentating constantly bias driving viewers opinion to be negative towards Chelsea .

We don't have Mourinho anymore nor does Costa is playing rough and we still getting bull crap judgement ... WTF is their problem !

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@jimbet

Think Costa doing samething as Fernandiho and he would be on headlines as monster who doesn't know any better . I honestly , don't think that is a huge deal what Fernandiho did because it is football things get heated up but lets be fair if FA going to heavily punish one player for similar act then Fernandinho should get the same treatment

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Probably because Chelsea is in the TOP 5 Most Hated Teams?

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Can I be salty? Well... I would be anyway on this matter

Typical Pep.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

To answer your question they won't get similar treatment, because none of these 2 are known as a aggressive guys.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@joze mourinho

Pep did samething in El Classicos ..

@quizkzy

It is like my neighbor who always says hello, never had traffic ticket and always smiles but one day he snaps and shoots someone .. we should let him because he is not know to be aggressive .. that is the logic i see being applied

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Marcus

I still think you're full of crap, but repeat offenders do receive harsher punishments in every form of law in the world. A Costa/Pepe/Keane like player will get a longer ban for a similar offence to someone who has not committed said offence in the past. However, Aguero has already experienced a ban this season, and for a repeat offence in the same season, he's going to get a harsh punishment. That's not in doubt, and I'd argue that you'd have to be an blind to claim that it is.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of whatever crusade you've undertaken.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@rayrex7 I agree with what you say but I need to come to Iheanacho defense on that one, he got riled over Chalobah most likely pushing Aguero, if you check the vid carefully, after the tackle, you can see Aguero raising up and acting casually while Chalobah is running toward the striker. We then zoom back to Luiz then zoom out and see Aguero on the ground as if he was pushed, not violently mind you, but still, I think thats what got Iheanacho reacting so bad. Not an excuse but at least, his reaction was never as bad as Fernandinho.

@JuanMata10

"Did some of your players lose their temper?“

If I would have been in place of Conte, I would have answered as follow:
"I don't know, remind me wich team got 2 red card again?"
Seriously, some of those journalist are freaking smart-ass when they want to. :(

@Marcus2011 To be fair, if Costa would have done the same, I'm sure he would have gotten the same amount of ban. Yes, the media might react more if it was Costa but you should stop acting as if people only make a case of it when it is Costa. People know that what Aguero did is wrong. What we're saying is that his reputation being different than that of Costa when he moved to england mean will alway have it easier in the eye of the media. Its not that we think its fair but its sadly how it is. :( Anyway, here some article to prove people actually do care about it even if its "angel" Aguero:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3997018/Manchester-City-lose-heads-loss-Chelsea-Sergio-Aguero-Fernandinho-sent-mass-stoppage-time-bust-up.html

http://talksport.com/football/ex-premier-league-stars-slam-sergio-aguero-over-career-wrecking-tackle-david-luiz

What I'm trying to say Marcus, is you musn't mix popular opinion and media with the FA and people in charge. Costa is not being treated any worse than Aguero officialy, his reputation however make him more of a target as he's already someone people love to hate. Anyway, sorry about the rant, not trying to tell how to feel, I guess I just wanted to share my point but I'm more gentle about it usually, hope its not a bother for you.

Anyway guys, at the end of the day, I'm just happy both Aguero and Fernandinho have been punished for their action because what they did was really bad. Hardly see less sportmanship from those player. Aguero will need to really watch out from now on as well, after his fault in the West Ham game, I can't help but think that another mistake of that kind and he will get punished much worse than that.

• History

@rayrex7 I agree with what you say but I need to come to Iheanacho defense on that one, he got riled over Chalobah most likely pushing Aguero, if you check the vid carefully, after the tackle, you can see Aguero raising up and acting casually while Chalobah is running toward the striker. We then zoom back to Luiz then zoom out and see Aguero on the ground as if he was pushed, not violently mind you, but still, I think thats what got Iheanacho reacting so bad. Not an excuse but at least, his reaction was never as bad as Fernandinho.

@JuanMata10

"Did some of your players lose their temper?“

If I would have been in place of Conte, I would have answered as follow:
"I don't know, remind me wich team got 2 red card again?"
Seriously, some of those journalist are freaking smart-ass when they want to. :(

@Marcus2011 To be faire, if Costa would have done the same, I'm sure he would have gotten the same amount of ban. Yes, the media might react more if it was Costa but you should stop acting as if people only make a case of it when it is Costa. People know that what Aguero did is wrong. What we're saying is that his reputation being different than that of Costa when he moved to england mean will alway have it easier in the eye of the media. Its not that we think its fair but its sadly how it is. :( Anyway, here some article to prove people actually do care about it even if its "angel" Aguero:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3997018/Manchester-City-lose-heads-loss-Chelsea-Sergio-Aguero-Fernandinho-sent-mass-stoppage-time-bust-up.html

http://talksport.com/football/ex-premier-league-stars-slam-sergio-aguero-over-career-wrecking-tackle-david-luiz

What I'm trying to say Marcus, is you musn't mix popular opinion and media with the FA and people in charge. Costa is not being treated any worse than Aguero officialy, his reputation however make him more of a target as he's already someone people love to hate. Anyway, sorry about the rant, not trying to tell how to feel, I guess I just wanted to share my point but I'm more gentle about it usually, hope its not a bother for you.

Anyway guys, at the end of the day, I'm just happy both Aguero and Fernandinho have been punished for their action because what they did was really bad. Hardly see less sportmanship from those player. Aguero will need to really watch out from now on as well, after his fault in the West Ham game, I can't help but think that another mistake of that kind and he will get punished much worse than that.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I can just say that costa today in my book is one of the best ST in the world.

Ps. Fuk Kun shiit player who wasted this game by being shiit and acting I now know why el Classico was always shiiit and fights were happening left and right bann aguero ban pep.

Not bringing Yaya early -1
Bringing in clichy for gundigan -1

Chelsea under conte are a joy to watch this how football should be played wonderful.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@sunflash

The hell you talking about .. you have a guy who made leg breaking challenge and possibly career ending and he won't get same punishment because he is not regular offender ? Wtf I am done with this topic

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

8 wins in a row, 24 points, 22 goals scored, 2 conceded, not a single yellow card against Costa, who has 11 goals already.

City let their emotions get the better of him. I'll let the FA deal with that.

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

@Marcus

And you read the first sentence and raged instead of reading all of it.

You lot legitimately really piss me off sometimes.

Also, educate yourself in literally the most basic concept of criminal law:
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/criminal-offense/repeat-criminal-charges.htm

[Edited by Moderator: No personal attacks, please.]

• History