Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

will barca sign fabregas this summer????
Moeed_kaka 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Pakistan 8 19

it has been really annoying to see the fab transfer saga never ending...

to this date every barca player has said : "I/we want fabregas at barca"......

every day passing we hear something new regarding fab transfer!!!!

=>Cesc wants Arsenal to do Barcelona deal before Sunday

=>Barcelona’s Zubizarreta: No developments in pursuit of Arsenal’s Fabregas

=>Barcelona fullback Alves raps Arsenal over Cesc treament

=>Barcelona threaten to turn screw on Arsenal by waiting for Cesc deadline day deal

=> Cesc Fabregas can join FC Barcelona for £35million - report - 09 Jul 2011

=> FC Barcelona ready to sign Cesc Fabregas in £35m deal this week - report - 10 Jul 2011

=>FC Barcelona will improve with Cesc Fabregas says Andres Iniesta

=>David Villa hopeful FC Barcelona will complete Cesc Fabregas signing
Barcelona striker David Villa has called for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas to complete his move to Camp Nou

=>Iniesta: We want Fabregas at Barca
Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta has reiterated his desire play alongside Cesc Fabregas at the Nou Camp.

will barca be able to land him this summer?????

Comments
Barca4Ever 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

I think it's going to happen. It's obvious that Fabregas wants to leave and as I was reading the news today it says:
"Arsenal have rejected Barcelona's latest £31million bid for Cesc Fabregas - but told the Spanish giants they can have him for £35m."

So yeah, maybe not this week, but I'm pretty sure Fabregas is going to leave the Gunners.

ifeltsweet 13 years ago
3 53

I don't see how Arsenal would even try to compete for title without him. Wenger must keep him. Looking from Barca point of view - do they really need him?

Dave332 13 years ago
Valencia, Spain 1 5

I was actually thinking the same thing! Why Barcelona even want him?
They have Xavi, Iniesta, Sergio Busquets and others who play in center midfield.
If Cesc will move to Barca, I don't see him in the starting eleven for every match.

Moeed_kaka 13 years ago

i personally dont see fabregas a guarented starting 11 berth as xavi and iniesta are there...and he ll be facing competition fromthiago alacantra also.....

Moeed_kaka 13 years ago

one more thing barca said they have a 45 million transfer budget...if they'll sign fab at maximum 35 million then how could they sign alexis sanchez unless udinese accept him to be sold at 10 millions.

Khalil 13 years ago
AC Milan, Egypt 0 13

Arsenal is flushed! of course non of the team stars like Fabregas and Nasri would want to stay, top footballers always want to play for top clubs and gain top trophies, on the other hand Arsenal is a has been and doesnt gain trophies at all!

Robben 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Holland 2 156

I don't think so

duggap10 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 13

Barcelona need some depth, but Cesc isnt worth it. They have rising Thiago, Keita, Mascherano. Plus the addition of Sanchez, they should sign one more midfielder/attacker type player.

Manufan456 13 years ago
Manchester United, Greece 3 19

I personally think barca has too much quality in the midfield , so it would be pretty hard for Fabregas to get a start.

iHEARTfootball 13 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

There's been so many articles with this topic (Fabregas to Barca); it's really starting to annoy/irritate me. With all this commotion constantly reoccurring, I'm sure Arsenal will eventually let him go.

But seriously, Barcelona doesn't need Fabregas. If they do buy Fabregas, then he's probably gonna be their bench warmer or something (lol)