NO MORE VOTING POLL IS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who will move on the the next round of champions league
enter image description here

Comments
Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Ye they are great opponent if it happens, glad you cheated your way here..

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

And tiki keeps provoking people, wonder when the mods will do something about it.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

In my opinion the easiest draw for Leicester in the quarter finals is either Man city or Monaco,

?Having mixed feelings about whether or not i want BVB to draw them, on paper its the easiest draw

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

United, Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Liverpool (and almost Tottenham too!) are all bigger clubs than Juventus. :)

http://www.businessrevieweurope.eu/top10/1015/Top-10-most-valuable-football-clubs-in-the-world

https://www.quora.com/Which-football-club-has-the-biggest-fanbase

Oh, and City are a bigger club than Sevilla. I mean, just ask Samir Nasri.

Well done Leicester!

• History
JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Here goes the 3rd in LaLiga team knocked out by the 15th in PL.

Here goes your Europa League champion Gonzi.

Knocked by an English manager called fuckin Shakespeare

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Leicester won Sevilla who is 3rd in La Liga so they are clearly a world class team if they manage this amazing achievement of beating a team made of PL/Serie A rejects + local products.

[Edited by moderator... please don't provoke.]

• History

I would prefer playing PSG if I was given 2 free penalties and deny my opponents 1 :').

2 penalties+1 denied>Leicester draw

Also according to you tiki isnt La Liga so good and strong and powerful and FAPtastic? Leicester won Sevilla who is 3rd in La Liga so at least in your own isolated and deluded world they are clearly a world class team if they manage this amazing achievement of beating a team made of PL/Serie A rejects + local products.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Provocation is strong in this one ^. At this point I'm sure you are waiting for the right results to start trolling. Just ease off the PSG barca, la liga vs Epl and tiki. Contribute to conversation in a meaningful way.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Really mate? That comment about Juventus was made simply to irritate people, and you know it.

@Everybody

Guys, let's keep this thread civil please. It's been the same circus act for this past week regarding the CL.

• History

@Lodatz

Really mate? That comment was made simply to irritate people, and you know it.

@Everybody

Guys, let's keep this thread civil please. It's been the same circus act for this past week regarding the CL.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

On topic, Vardy is a little b---h. Shoves Nasri, and then acts like he got punched on the forehead after he initiates contact. Haha, what a joke of a play. Nasri still deserved the yellow, but that's a little b---h move to make. Something I feel Pepe would do.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

why does every thread turn into epl vs la liga ffs ... deep down inside everyone knew leicester would do it! congrats leicester but i also think monaco will beat city

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

how stupid was that from nasri and vardy lmao they did that in the middle of the play hahahaha

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Congrats to Leicester! Vardy was an absolute cunt though, but everybody who's been watching him knows that is the way he plays.
Sevilla would be better off playing in the Europa League every season...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I love how the fox fought against all odds.

Sevilla was very very disappointing, I have almost never seen top 5 of La Liga kept using crossing, waited in the box and waved... and against an English team that almost as stupid as it can be.

@Joze: that's OBVIOUSLY provocation, bait for trolls, exactly like Raimondo said. not to mention Sevilla is in a terrible form the past weeks. Please stay on topic.

@tiki: comon', what would you say if they face Barcelona? you gotta go easy on the Real's accusation, that's trolling too

• History

Sevilla was very very disappointing, I have almost never seen top 5 of La Liga kept using crossing, waited in the box and waved... and against an English team that almost as stupid as it can be.

@tiki: comon', what would you say if they face Barcelona? :D

@Joze: that's OBVIOUSLY provocation, bait for trolls, exactly like Raimondo said. not to mention Sevilla is in a terrible form the past weeks. Please stay on topic.

@tiki: comon', what would you say if they face Barcelona? you gotta go easy on the Real's accusation!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Buffon said that he doesn't want to face Leicester. He said that's the only team he would like to avoid. Dybala said he wants Juve to get Barca.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Slowly but surely I start to think that Golazo111 and Gonzi are the same person.

You should let the football do the talking. Before you credit Sevilla, City beat them home and away last season. Arsenal haven't played them yet, but I am sure we will beat them, considering they were unable to beat a team 15th. Arsenal in La Liga would be 3rd, maybe even 2nd.

EPL > LA LIGA, and don't close this thread.

• History

Slowly but surely I start to think that Golazo111 and Gonzi are the same person.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Would be sick, I just hope Barca don't get Atletico again, it would be boring. Want to see new matchup. :D

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol i like golazo a lot...he seems to agree with me on everything lol. but i would never support america cf.........i'd probably support tigres because of pizarro and nahuel guzman.(sorry golazo) amir keal, surprise you that someone actually agrees with me on stuff and has a different opinion than you XD. also leicester were lucky that sampaoli chose some shit tactics and nzonzi penalty taker.....who decided that. i don't want to face barca.....they're not even strong, they're just eufa babies, our mid and defense isbetter than barca but their attack is deadly.

• History

lol i like golazo a lot...he seems to agree with me on everything lol. but i would never support america cf.........i'd probably support tigres because of pizarro and nahuel guzman.(sorry golazo) amir keal, surprise you that someone actually agrees with me on stuff and has a different opinion than you XD. also leicester were lucky that sampaoli chose some shit tactics and nzonzi penalty taker.....who decided that. i don't want to face barca.....they're not even strong, our mid and defense isbetter than barca but their attack is deadly.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

leicester wouldn't even be able totake a step past our defense...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Maybe Buffon don't want to face them because he feel it would be too easy? Maybe he want a challenge? Would make Buffon even more badass than he already is. Then again, wouldn't a counterattacking team with a lot of pace be dangerous to deal with for Juventus who have a somewhat... more experienced line of defense?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

our team would set the pace of the game, italian teams always set the pace of the game. first bayern game last year, we set the pace. our counter attack is more deadly, if cuadrado or dybala go on a break, there's no stopping them, even higuain with all his pounds of extra...muscle?lol...is really fast. if we face leicester and they do somehow continously attack or counter attack us....highly unlikely...they can't underestimate our defense. if juventus want to the defend, we defend. i'm not talking about the defenders defending...our whole team defends...higuain, dybala, cuadrodo would be taken out for sturaro. obviously i'm biased because i support juve, but i'm sure we wouln't lose. leicester has interesting fast paced footbal, their counter is deadly, it would be an interesting match. honestly it would be quite similar to sevilla-leicester, but the difference is we're stronger defensively and attackin-wise than sevilla and we already saw their mistake.