NO MORE VOTING POLL IS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who will move on the the next round of champions league
enter image description here

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Remember kids, Sevilla is a first tier team and "leicester were lucky that sampaoli chose some **** tactics and nzonzi penalty taker" #lolgonzi

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

they are a first tier team...i mean any team that's at this stage is. it angers me....but even leicester are a top team. but at the expense of the league. and sampaoli did get tactics wrong...that's clear. and a striker should take the penalties imo. #juanmataatmanuandnowyou'restuckwiththeusernameasachelseafan

• History

they are a first tier team...i mean any team that's at this stage is. it angers me....but even leicester are a top team. but at the expense of the league. and sampaoli did get tactics wrong...that's clear. and a striker should take the penalties imo.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11429

@Gonzi @JuanMata Can we please calm down with the hastag stuff, this doesn't really seem appropriate.

In my mind, no doubt both Sevilla and Leicester are brillant team. The difference where in the motivation for me, the fact the last game was played home made the difference for me. Also, the results of the game would have been quite different without schmeichel. The beauty of football is after all the drama around a game between two team of sometime different level and wich can go toward the weaker side at time. Don't you think?

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Wow, every comment of yours is more ridiculous than the one before. Leicester top tier team? Gonzi pls

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

i specifically made sure to make a distinction between first tier and a current top team. go back and read properly.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

i think its great they're in the competition emobot. obviously before i made it clear that i deifnitely supported sevilla over them, football is football, it surprised me. juanmata10 i'm not trying to start anything with you. i just state stuff i think and i put "imo," "my" opinion. you're going over the top trying to tempt me to start an argument, i don't care man. i'd rather speak about what emobot says. the "why" question and what i think. if you wanna knitpick everything i say, go ahead., i won't give you any importance.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

@emobot please note that i just state what i think, even if they're strong opinions. you can see that juanmata10 and even amirkeal sometimes come and try to knitpick and trigger and angry response. you can clearly see this above with juanamta10, i'm never the initiator.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

You said

[Sevilla] are a first tier team...i mean any team that's at this stage is

.. which includes Leicester. Seems like it's not me who's unable to read properly.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Alright then, then please at least list your top tier teams, I'm curious to see which other teams you'll include..

....but even leicester are a top team.

with this i made it clear that i was distinguishing leicester from the rest. continue reading, you'll see the whole picture. don't take one sentence and read only what you want to read.

• History

....but even leicester are a top team.

with this i made it clear that i was distinguishing leicester from the rest. continue reading, you'll see the whole picture. don't take one sentence and read only what you want to read. now chill.

it is basically any team who's currently in the CL, any champion of their league (current or previous year), anyone team who is currently or in the previous year has been a champion in europe (CL or europa). imo. from the top 4/5 leagues. i note that i say previous or currently, because the quality of play of a team who won the previous year is the same, and then imo i think they have what i like to call a "football hangover"

• History

it is basically any team who's currently in the CL, any champion of their league (current or previous year), anyone team who is currently or in the previous year has been a champion in europe (CL or europa). imo.

it is basically any team who's currently in the CL, any champion of their league (current or previous year), anyone team who is currently or in the previous year has been a champion in europe (CL or europa). imo. from the top 4/5 leagues

it is basically any team who's currently in the CL, any champion of their league (current or previous year), anyone team who is currently or in the previous year has been a champion in europe (CL or europa). imo. from the top 4/5 leagues. i note that i say previous or currently, because the quality of play of a team who one the previous year is the same, and then imo i think they have what i like to call a "football hangover"

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

you can see that juanmata10 and even amirkeal sometimes come and try to knitpick and trigger and angry response.

Lol, this is coming from the guy spamming Arsenal pages and calling EPL fans idiots.

Sevilla > Chelsea
Sevilla > Arsenal
Sevilla > Liverpool
Sevilla > United
Sevilla > City
Sevilla > Tottenham
Gonzi logic
enter image description here

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Sevilla lost to a team fighting relegation in epl.

• History

Secilla lost to a team fighting relegation in epl.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sevilla is a bigger european team than City, fact.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well played, Monaco! Fully deserved it. City were too blunt in their attack. Monaco's midfield shut them down time and time again. Aguero hardly got a sniff. Even Sane's goal was because of some poor goal-keeping from Subesic; not actually a carved City goal. Anyone else think Monaco are dark horses? I think Madrid would have a difficult time facing them...

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Sevilla is a bigger european team than City, fact.

No points arguing with people when they still refuse to let football talk.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@dynastian Monaco and Leicester maybe?

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I disagree with your logic that because Leicester won vs Sevilla that it means EPL -> la liga
By your logic ligue 1 -> EPL cuz Monaco beat city ?

Come on this has to stop this cl different from league games. All the leagues are different with cluster weather typ of player tactics etc
I don't have a pref league I mostly follow good games.

Real Barca las palmas and Cellta Vigo from la liga
United Chelsea city from EPL
Monaco Lyon from ligue 1
Napoli juve from serie A

And the strong derbies I find them all top quality football and a joy to watch I just don't find it importent to sit and call this is the best league or not just enjoy it and don't start your discussions where you know people can't handle it (even tho it's fun to troll sometimes)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Golefty

Leicester? Nah, they barely beat Sevilla. I doubt they can scrape by any of the other quarter-finalists.

leicester beat sevilla, and monaco beat city. this is CL, not epl vs la liga vs ligue. CL should be its own beast.

@amir keal LOL yes sevilla is better than liverpool and united...they aren't even in the CL. chelsea isn't either, sevilla has atleast been consistent. the only arguable team you listed is City. Do you want me to fall back on what i said and say that the 6 premier league teams you listed are better than sevilla. no, you have to be joking. City and Sevilla are arguably the 2 most even, the rest lost miserably in the CL and a couple aren't even in the CL.

• History

leicester beat sevilla, and monaco beat city. this is CL, not epl vs la liga vs ligue. CL should be its own beast.

@amir keal LOL yes sevilla is better than liverpool and united...they aren't even in the CL. chelsea isn't either, sevilla has atleast been consistent. the only arguable team you listed is City. Do you want me to fall back on what i said and say that the 6 premier league teams are better than sevilla. no, you have to be joking. City and Sevilla are arguably the 2 most even, the rest lost miserably in the CL and a couple aren't even in the CL.