Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Morata become Chelsea's top scorer?
Wazza2000 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 29

Seriously guys, at the rate that he is going i rekon that he is a contender for Chelsea's topscorer.......6 goals in 6 games!!!!!!and assists on top of that!!! Awesome guy!!!!

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Chelsea's top scorer? With this rate...

Unless you have Ronaldo or Messi in your team... The odd is super high, considering he is the main striker.

The question should be: will he be EPL's top scorer? Which is tough... Lukaku, Kane...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chelsea's top scorer?

Unless you have Ronaldo or Messi in your team... The odd is super high, considering he is the main striker.

The question should be: will he be EPL's top scorer? Which is tough... Lukaku, Kane...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sure he can he's young but a part of me doesn't want anyone to top Frankie Lampard it's cool that a midfielder is the best scorer :D
Anyway it's a long strech but if he stays in the club and keeps scoring, why not :D

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@golazo i think he meant this season mate

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Yeah, he is propably gonna be their top scorer this season if he keep up his performance. Not sure if he will beat Lampard record but I reckon he could play at the top level for them for the coming next 4 or 5 season, so maybe he will get a shot at it. ;)

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Imo Aguero can still be top scorer if City continues playing with two strikers. Kane is close second favorite and then Morata/Lukaku, can't really choose.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

That remind me Dynast wasn't really predicting the best out of Morata, wonder what he would say now... Propably wouldn't change his tune since Morata didn't yet score a crucial goal against another big team and that it is only the start of the season but still. I wonder... :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emo

I said he would average very similar stats to Costa.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Morata is no where near getting to be Chelsea's top goalscorer

I think he meant all time Chelsea goalscorer, not just this season.

If you are talking about this season, then yes he will.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian Ok, sorry for what I said, it was overstatement, shouldn't have exagerate it like that. :( But I really think he has the potential to do better than Costa did, if only thanks to his height.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

lampards record won't be broken at all. players dont stay long enough anymore. a big offer comes and they will go. morata will eventually go back to real madrid in the next 3-4 years

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@bluezz Indeed, in England, they don't have the club legend they used to have before because nowaday, every team want to win so much, they only go for player in their prime (24 to 27) wich mean most of the time, they don't get enough time to outscore said club legend who started as young player. And then, they rarely stay when said teams get a chance of getting younger replacement or that a good offer come. Nowaday, if there more talented youngster who where given a chance, we would see more club legend who has a shot at breaking record. Sadly, Chelsea don't let much chance to their youngster. Only notable fellow I see staying at a club long enough to break some record would be Rashford from United but he is still blocked by the superstar in attack like Lukaku and Zlatan. :(