Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I also think he is a clever buy, 25 Mil including bonuses is quite cheap. His main problem was lack of chances and consistency. With Poch, I think he’ll do better.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Maybe you are right, one thing for sure, considering the current market, its true that 25M isn't much for a player who have the quality he has. And who know, if his decision making get better under Poch, he might just suprise me. :)