Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Better than City getting him I suppose. But it's still Liverpool...ugh. At least they'll still probably concede a hatful every other game.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Way too much. Southampthon got seriously good deal.

Also let's expect every above-average defender going for €30mil+ next summer. He is gonna start inflation wave. Huge inflation wave.

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Finally, Firmino doesn't have to look back at his defense when he score a goal now

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That pricetag though

538 11426

@NovaRuk XD

@Sun To be fair, its still only give them a single good defender. ;)

@amir @Croatian I know, that price is outrageous. Really worried about the inflation, its going to be so hard for weaker side to compete.

By the way, can we agree this start the transfer window with a bang? :D

• History

@NovaRuk XD

@Sun To be fair, its still only give them a single good defender. ;)

@amir @Croatian I know, that price is outrageous. Really worried about the inflation, its going to be so hard for weaker side to compete.

By the way, can we agree this start the transfer window with a bang. :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

More rumours coming right up!

• United will not rivalize Barca effort to sign Griezmann in the summer.
  • Arsenal have seen a £35M bid for Benatia refused by Juve.
  • Bayern are in talk to tie down Croatian favorite young player to the club with a new contract. Thing are going well.
  • Hutchinson has backed Everton to sign Cenk Tosun saying the player was an incredible talent.
  • Leon Bailey should stay at Bayer Leverkusen this winter.
  • Fellaini is still angry by the way he has been treated in England and is currently linked with a move away from United.
  • Spurs are ready to smash trough their wage ceiling to ensure Kane stay with them.
  • £133m would be the price for United to sign Dybala.
  • Everton are expected to sign Cenk Tosun for £25M.
Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This picture and how Şenol Güneş looks at Cenk :')
enter image description here
Will comment on the latest transfers when I have the time.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan I'm seriously not sure what I'd like best, on one hand, Tosun moving to Everton would propably be super interesting for EPL and he could propably be a great player there but on the other, I would like him to stay at Besiktas and help the team, especially in CL. :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot We have Negredo as a 2nd striker and we will buy a new one if Cenk's sold. I think we'll be fine. I will miss him though.

About the price of vanDijk; it's just nonsense. The player is not even worth 25 Million but it's British clubs so...

We built this defence line for 600k Euros.

Adriano(Erkin) - Vida(Tosic) - Pepe(Mitrovic) - GökhanGönül

Our 600kEuros defence is better than Liverpool's overly paid players.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

More rumours, coming right up and some big one at that:

• Hazard refuse contract extension in hope of a move to Madrid in the future.
  • Kane is priceless in Tottenham opinion.
  • Big Sam is not in control of Barkley future. The player won't sign a new contract either.
  • Barca are hoping to add a player which can improve them in CL, target include Fekir from Lyon, Arthur from Gremio and former Chelsea player, Oscar.
  • Juventus are readying an offer for Emre Can with money and Pjaca for the midfielder who could go on a free this summer.
  • Clement Grenier from Lyon could head to Sporting.
  • Julian Weigl could be a top target for Pep Guardiola.
  • Real Madrid could make a shock move for Daley Blind (to compete with Barca interest pherhap?).
  • Manchester City not in a hurry to secure Alexis Sanchez.
  • Liverpool striker Danny Ings is a wanted man.
  • Jack Wilshere confident of a resolution in his contract talk with Arsenal to be found.
  • Everton still interested in N'zonzi and Cenk Tosun.
  • Joe Allen could move away from Stoke.
  • Reece Oxford could be a target for Leipzig.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

More rumours!

• Everton are interested in Nicolas Gaitan as the player seem sure to fall down the pecking order at Atletico.
  • Coutinho could move to Barca after all after the reveal of a Barca shirt with his name on it.
  • Liverpool want Lanzini to replace Coutinho
  • If Barca fail to land Coutinho, they might move for Mesut Ozil. They would be ready to offer Arda Turan to sweeten the deal.
  • Javier Pastore want to leave PSG this winter and his wish should be granted. Interested team are Inter and Valencia.
  • Ramires could be close on joining Inter.
  • Enzo Zidane will leave Real and join swiss club Lausanne.
  • Pogba would be key to have Dybala join Manchester United.
  • Barca eyes Christensen.
  • Dele Alli was seen watching the classico and its sparking speculation between Spurs fan.
  • Donnaruma say he is happy at Milan after all.
  • Nice could try to sign Lucas Moura.
  • Harry Kane is popular among Real Madrid fan.
  • Spurs ready to fight Chelsea for Barkley.
NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

With our lack of quality in the mildfield and attack, we should definitely approach Moura and Pastore... May I say Ben Arfa as well?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou Hey, why not, its not like he is ever going to get any sort of game time at PSG, he need to move asap and Milan would be great for him if he was as good as when he played for Nice. ;)

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Dele Ali speculation between Spurs fans is quiet funny rummour. Probably speculations are coming from one of the spurs online forums. These journalists are damn lazy these days.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Official:

• Adrien Silva at last join Leicester as he has finally been registered officialy by the fox! :D

Important news:

• Cenk Tosun was pictured in London ahead of his supposed move to Everton.
538 11426

Official:

• Terence Kongolo join Huddersfield from Monaco. The highly rated defender failed to make an impact at Monaco after leaving Feyernoord in the summer but might prove is worth in the premier league by helping Huddersfield stay up this season.
  • History

Official:

• Terence Kongolo join Brighton from Monaco. The highly rated defender failed to make an impact at Monaco after leaving Feyernoord in the summer but might prove is worth in the premier league by helping Brighton stay up this season.
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Huddersfield has smart board. Most of business they do is very good.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Amen to that. They are doing very in the prem as well. :)

mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Sounds like Rashfords going to Sevilla then.....what do u think of that............cant beleive it really
Only £5 million too!!!!!!!
i thought transfer money is going crazy?!?!?!