Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Alexis has been just average in the last 2-3 months he probably needed a change of club more than the club that signs him needs him...

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I don't really understand Sanchez's decision. Thought he want to win trophies. No offense Utd fans but I don't trust Mourinho.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I understand it, it's just money, pure money.

He has refused £300K/week by Arsenal. But, he will now earn £270K/week at Manchester United, but that's after tax. Tax is 45% so do your quick maths.
That salary, until he will be 33/34 + huge signing bonus for him and the agent. This is the reason City pulled out of the transfer, spending more than 60m on a player who would be free in 6 months, insanity.

I just hope Arsenal will take the money and use it on Auba & Malcom, instead of taking Mkhitaryan. I'd lie if I say I'm not sad player of his caliber is leaving, but we have survived when Fabregas, Nasri & RVP left within one year. Wish you just the best Alexis.

538 11432

@NovaRuk Well, if you ain't gonna win anything, at least do so will being better payed! And beside, Manchester United look set to play CL next season as well. Can't say the same about Arsenal sadly.

• History

@NovaRuk Well, if you ain't gonna win anything, at least do will being better payed! And beside, Manchester United look set to play CL next season as well. Can't say the same about Arsenal sadly.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Malcom to replace Sanchez is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard of. Its like comparing a model to Susan Boyle. As for Aubameyang, who really thinks that will happen.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Some people at Sky at least. Pretty stupid if you ask me. As for Malcom, I heard he was pretty good so who know, he might develop into something good. Obviously not Sanchez egal atm (even though Sanchez as been pretty meh this season by his standard) but still not bad. He will propably be buyed in the summer by a big team if he isn't snatched now anyway.

NovaRuk 6 years ago

If he wants money then he should have went to China lol

538 11432

Well, maybe he want to play for money but also for his country. :P Its hard to get a call up for the national team when you play in Asia.

• History

Well, maybe he want to play for money but also for his country. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago

Goretzka to Bayern nearly confirmed! I’m guessing it’s Vidal who is going to make way

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Amir Seriously would be suprised if it happened. Bayern been good to sign new player, especially young one, but they haven't manage to get rid of older player to make space for them. Beside, I doubt Vidal has seriously degraded to the point of being inferior to Goretzka by now. I mean, I don't follow Bundesliga much but I think I would have about Vidal being so much inferior. :(

mancityfcporto99 6 years ago
FC Porto, Egypt 0 8

Opinions on Bakambu to Beijing Guoan for 40 million euros? I think it's a waste of a good talent who has been linked to Arsenal

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Well, we're probably at point we can get good price for Vidal and still incorporate one of best young German footballers into starting XI for free. I'd guess it's best for all three parties that Vidal gets sold (despite his recent great form) and leave place for Goretzka.

538 11432

@mancityfcporto You don't think it is a waste, you absolutely know it. At least that's how I feel. Real shame, guy could have gone far if he wanted to. :(

@Croatian For me, it wouldn't be a great move, at least wait till Goretzka get signed and prove he adapt well with the rest of the team. Then, in the next transfer window, if an offer come from Vidal, you could let him go. Maybe at a lesser cost but at least, your sure the new signing isn't a flop! :D

EDIT! Completely forgot, this just happened: https://twitter.com/Feyenoord/status/954402504502136832/video/1

• History

@mancityfcporto You don't think it is a waste, you absolutely know it. At least that's how I feel. Real shame, guy could have gone far if he wanted to. :(

@Croatian For me, it wouldn't be a great move, at least wait till Goretzka get signed and prove he adapt well with the rest of the team. Then, in the next transfer window, if an offer come from Vidal, you could let him go. Maybe at a lesser cost but at least, your sure the new signing isn't a flop! :D

amir_keal 6 years ago

Emobot7

Jupp is like a father figure to Bayern Munich, and since he is only interim manager he said he doesn’t want new signings.

As for Vidal, I say him because of his discipline problems, age and somewhat arrogant attitude. Plus Goretzka is one of the best talents in Germany, the lad needs time, I think he’ll be really good at Bayern.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited

Diarra confirmed.

Lassana Diarra to PSG. Likely to happen, very weird though imo.

• History

Diarra confirmed.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Apparently Laporte is going to City for €65 million....

NovaRuk 6 years ago

Apparently Laporte is going to City for €65 million....

And Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk too for around £50 million

amir_keal 6 years ago

It’s all lies.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

City should only really target a decent CB to help with the depth of their squad, just to have better backup than Kompany and Managala. Otherwise, they shouldn't bring in too many player, it could upset the squad chemistry and considering how good they are currently doing, it would be a problem.

NovaRuk 6 years ago

City should be able to sign Fred in this window and loan him back to Shakhtar so he can still play in the UCL.