Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter Transfer Window Target
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, the transfer window has opened and there is plenty of wild rumours regarding transfer and loan deal. I propose making a list of star player rumoured to leave and share our opinion on wether or not it will happen. Here is my contribution:

James Rodriguez (Seem unlikely to be allowed to leave in the middle of the season, I expect him to give RM one last chance to give him more playing time)

Jese Rodriguez (Since he doesn't really had any chance to break into the first team for obvious reason, I wouldn't be suprise to see leave on loan at the very least)

Memphis Depay (He propably wanted to see if Jose would give him a chance and now that he realized that he still cannot get playing time, he will propably be on his way)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Will propably leave if United get a good offer for him)

Marouanne Fellaini (Propably won't leave but he have been linked with a loan to Juventus or a move to either Milan)

Mathieu Debuchy (Will propably leave if he find anyone interested, propably won't be to a club as good as Arsenal though)

Jon Obi Mikel (Is thinking about joining Valencia, would be a good option as he propably won't get any more playing time this season at Chelsea)

Angel Di Maria (China would be interested and since he isn't doing too well if I believe what I heard, it would be a possible move)

Virgil Van Djik (Propably won't be allowed to leave in the middle of the season unless he is greatly overpaid)

Feel free to post more player rumoured to move this winter and your opinion on those already named.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

DONE DEAL: Paul Clement is the new manager at Swansea City, Bob Bradley was sacked after just 11 games in charge.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yep, great news, hopefully, Clement can save the Swan from relegation. ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

BREAKING: Torino have rejected a £56m bid from Arsenal for Andrea Belotti

We received and refused a €65m (£56m) offer from Arsenal for Andrea Belotti, but it does not reflect the value of the player.

DONE DEAL: Bournemouth have confirmed Nathan Ake has been recalled by Chelsea and he will return to Stamford Bridge with immediate effect.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Arsenal just cannot catch a break, whenever they spot a talented player, they can't seem to get him for a realist amount of money. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Olivier Giroud, Laurent Koscielny and Francis Coquelin have committed their futures to Arsenal by signing new long-term contracts at the club.

Some news coming in from Manchester United too. They've confirmed they have exercised a clause in Marouane Fellaini’s contract that triggers an extra year in his stay at Old Trafford.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Dimitri Payet does not want to play for West Ham. He is refusing to play for us. I have a team to manage. He's probably been tapped up. Until he changes his attitude and shows the commitment the club have shown him he is out of the team.

says Slaven Bilic

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

@quickzyyy I reckon now is definitely the time for Payet to leave. He's proved himself already and with the was west hams season is going he needs to be looking for the exit fast to keep his status.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@OnceABlue Indeed, if he isn't gonna play anymore at west ham, he will need to move fast. If he don't, people might just forget him as soon as he marked them. Wonder wich team would be best for him. I don't think he should join either of the Manchester as he won't have a many playing time there. No doubt PSG will be interested to get him. Wonder what will happen.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Some other transfers - LLorente to chelsea
Batshuayi on loan to Swansea -

And just something half as crazy as unlikely - Vidal to Chelsea - pays 10/1 :P

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

DONE DEAL: Watford have signed Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley on loan until the end of the season

DONE DEAL: Everton have completed the signing of midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin from Manchester United.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Quikzyy Biggest deal of the winter transfer window as of now, wonder how united fan feel about it. I'm mean, its not a big lose as they had plenty of player but what worry's me is what it mean for Everton, no doubt, the move will make them a lot more solid at the back, especialy considering Koeman had Schneiderlin under him for a while, therefore, he know how to use him well.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not worried about it. We can afford to lose some CM depth, and getting 24 mil for him was more than I expected.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Hear it could be more in the long run. I think its a pretty good move from everyone involved but I seriously think Everton will be stronger this year thanks to this move.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

@Emobot7 Yes, he definitely shouldn't go to any of the current top teams at the moment. Reckon a team like Everton or Southampton would be best. Maybe even Arsenal, although he will have to play right on form to replace the likes of Iwobi and Ramsey!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@OnceABlue Agreed, then again, he is not forced to join another English side. He could go to Italy or to Spain. France is also an possible choice but then he would likely join PSG as they are one of the only side who have the mean to get him. Then again, a move to the like of Everton and Southampton like you said would be more realistic. Hopefully, West Ham don't get stinky and ask for unreasonable prize.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Luciano Narsingh is a huge signing for Swansea for just £4m. If they can keep hold of Llorente, then they could pull of an escape.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Indeed, as long as Narsingh doesn't take too long to adapt to the league.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

BREAKING: Crystal Palace are close to agreeing a deal to sign Patrice Evra from Juventus

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

A small part of me hurts to see a legend like Evra even linked to a club as shite as Crystal Palace.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Isn't Evra still performing at a high level? If so, it doesn't really make sense for him to move from Juve to Palace.