Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WORLD CUP 2018 Prediction!?
_Marcos_ 6 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

Its time to see witch nation is the most favorite to win the World Cup 2018 in Russia.
Feel free to argue!

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Voted Brazil even though I'm not quite convinced yet by them. Would say France, Spain, Germany, Brazil and maybe Portugal and Belgium are the favorite to win it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Voted Brazil even though I'm not quite convinced yet by them. Would say France, Spain, Germany, Brazil and maybe Portugal are the favorite to win it.

Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Tunisia

You heard it here first.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Lodatz

But seriously, I got a much better feeling with Nigeria! :D

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ooooh, why don't we randomly allocate a nation to each of the 32 most active members on the forum to make the WC even more exciting on the forum. The matchups will be interesting and we can have a winner in the end xD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ooooh, why don't we allocate a nation to each of the 32 most active members on the forum and see who wins in the end xD

Ooooh, why don't we allocate a nation to each of the 32 most active members on the forum to make the WC even more exciting on the forum. The matchups will be interesting and we can have a winner in the end xD

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I randomly assign myself Peru in that case, if no one minds :p Also, I chose Germany for obvious reasons.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Ill randomly assign myself panama then!!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Brazil because they have some exciting squad and Neymar dos Santos stepping into prime.

France Brazil and Germany will be in the semis unless they meet each other before it.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Second time I heard you call Neymar by his full name and second time I get the feeling you are especially fond of him. Could I be right? :P

@Marcus Problem is... I doubt there is enough active user on the forum for it to work, we would need to take a least 2 team each. :(

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Germany really could take it again, back to back world cups... no?
enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It should be a team from Europe if you look at who wins World Cups when it's played in Europe but ofc nothing is set in stone.
Either France,Germany,Spain and in the dark horse area I would put other countries like Portugal, England,Brazil,Argentina.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Portugal and England in dark horse area but not Belgium?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Belgium is a great team so if you want to consider them as dark horses it's fine to me, I didn't mention them because I'm not sure how they will react during the World Cup as a team. Belgium just by their players and the football they want to play should end up in the quarter finals as a worst case scenario, so I should have included them.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Ah, its fair, I had forgot about them at first too when I listed those I thought who could win it. Can't blame you for it. ;) I guess they just don't have the pedigree or the history that make them stand out. But who know, pherhap it will change soon.