3. Lewandowski
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
  1. Suarez
  2. Aguero
  3. Lewandowski
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

In what team and league, Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski are all better strikers than benzema, but I would still like Benzema in my team. His unselfishness and passing is what tops him above the other 3. Yes he may have a weaker pressence than the other 3 and cant drag defenders towards him like the others but his sacrifice for the team is just beautiful. However Suarez can be unselfish from time to time so my list would go like.

1-Suarez
2-Benzema
3-Lewadownski
4-Giroud.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^If only Giroud would improve his finishing, he'd be SO good, if only. For a team Giroud is perfect, probably best hold up player there is currently, but again his finishing is somewhere near top 50.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

lawandowski

muller

aguero

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Suarez

Lewandowski

Aguero

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912
  1. Lewandowski
  2. Muller/Suarez
  3. Aguero

PS: Actually, this is an old question, but isn't that Ronaldo nowaday IS A STRIKER??? He has way way more freedom than any typical winger normally has. If he is a striker, consider current form. I would put him behind Lewandowski a bit for this season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lewandowski

Muller/Suarez

Aguero

PS: Actually, this is an old question, but isn't that Ronaldo nowaday IS A STRIKER??? He has way way more freedom than any typical winger normally has. If he is a striker, consider current form. I would put him behind Lewandowski a bit for this season.

rayrex7 9 years ago

@tuan No he isn't, the only reason in why he has more freedom is because of Benzema,

Benzema is one of those strikers who actually prefers to drop deep than go forward, when we had an in-form higuain, than you will notice Ronaldo plays down in the wings which is also the reason in why he had a higher key pass, defensive contribution and dribbling rate before 2013.

Trust me, even in Barcelona when Suarez drops deep, you Neymar and Messi up front and vice versa. it'll be pointless if the whole team drops deep, so one needs to go forward

rayrex7 9 years ago

Oh @decent I am sorry but I was joking about Giroud, I only put him in number 4 because he plays for arsenal and you know a bit of humor here and there, :P sorry mate.

But I do agree with you about his finishing nonetheless he is already in the top 10 strikers when it comes to aerial battles

Oturan51 9 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, France 2 111
  • For me Suarez, Lewandowski and Aguero are all at n°1 (if i really had to pick one right now it would probably be Lewa but that is only on recent form and maybe next week i'd pick another one). Every one could make a valid case for one of them to be n°1.

• Muller is not far from the three others but still just a little bit behind

• And Benzema is really good but not as good as the others above, even if he fits in a team like Real Madrid arguably better than any other would.

• As for the people mentioning Giroud...Come on! He is no where near the others level. I mean Cavani, Morata, Ibra and some others are also better than him. He's good but has no place in a "world best striker" list.
  • History
  • For me Suarez, Lewandowski and Aguero are all at n°1 (if i really had to pick one right now it would probably be Lewa but that is only on recent form and maybe next week i'd pick another one). Every one could make a valid case for one of them to be n°1.

• Muller is not far from the three others but still just a little bit behind

• And Benzema is really good but not as good as the others above, even if he fits in a team like Real Madrid arguably better than any other would.

• As for the people mentioning Giroud...Come on! He is no where near the others level. I mean Cavani, Morata, Ibra and some others are also better than him. He's good but has no place in a "world best striker" list.
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Actually we forgot our LORD!

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1- Ronaldo
2- Lewandowski
3- Suarez
4- Aguero
5- Benzema

I believe Liga is deserving Suarez, he developped a lot of muscles in PL and looks slow at times, same for Benz thats why i think Benz would be deadly in PL due to his physical atributes.
But better have them with you in CL against other styles of league teams, that gives Madrid/Barça versatility, Benz always scoring vs Bayern and PL teams isnt a coincidence nor Suarez while both struggle at times vs Paulista style of defenders ( Arsenal fans would understand ).

Honorable mentions to Tevez still doing wonders in Boca Juniors and Diego Costa who looks far from his true level for some reason i dont know...

• History

1- Ronaldo
2- Lewandowski
3- Suarez
4- Aguero
5- Benzema

I believe Liga is deserving Suarez, he developped a lot of muscles in PL and looks slow at times, same for Benz thats why i think Benz would be deadly in PL due to his physical atributes.
But better have them with you in CL against other styles of league teams, that gives Madrid/Barça versatility, Benz always scoring vs Bayern and PL teams isnt a coincidence nor Suarez while both struggle at times vs Paulista style of defenders ( Arsenal fans would understand ).

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@rayrex Aight, I was being serious nonetheless :-p

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449
  1. Suarez
  2. Aguero
  3. Lewandowski
Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292
  1. Lewandowski
  2. Suarez