Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Would you rather loose like Arsenal or PSG?
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Simple question, if you was in a position to choose between these 2 options of being knocked out of UCL, what would you pick?

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

id say Arsenal played worse in Munich than Psg did in Barcelona, and Psg did alot better at home. Feel bad for both teams because refs kinda messed up the games

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

PSG anyday. Atleast in the PSG case you have the feeling that you were competitively at par with the other team and that your team could have done better and impacted the result.
In Arsenal's case, the less said the better...

Zakzook 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Like Arsenal, because if you expect nothing then you're not disappointed. If you expect everything then prepare for a hella lot of disappointment. But that's all from a fan's perspective.

As a team, I'd rather loose like PSG, because we'll at least know that we're somewhat competent.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Like Arsenal, because if you expect nothing you're disappointment is far less. If you expect everything then prepare for a hella lot of disappointment. But that's all from a fan's perspective.

As a team, I'd rather loose like PSG, because we'll at least know that we're somewhat competent.

Like Arsenal, because if you expect nothing you're not disappointed. If you expect everything then prepare for a hella lot of disappointment. But that's all from a fan's perspective.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I picked PSG. As @saatvik10 said, this was a match that felt more even and PSG had it all to play for going into the second leg. Who would have really predicted the outcome of that game?

Arsenal was outplayed in both games and should be embarrassed with themselves. The players need to take responsibility just as much as the coach.

Both teams should hold themselves accountable really. Yes PSG got the tactics wrong and that is on the coach, but the players have vital responsibilities just the same. They can recognize what is happening. How often are we told or try to teach to think ahead in this game? Blame the coaches of course, but blame the 11 on the pitch as well.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

At least PSG tried lol

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Darth we were hardly outplayed in 2nd half until the red card, but otherwise I agree with you.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Really hard to say, I'd pick PSG because at least they won the first game by far and showed how good they could be at home. Arsenal also showed a bit of that in the home game but it all ended when they got that red. :( Also, losing 10-2 just look much worse than by 6-5.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Arsenal.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Both were pretty embarrassing, but I'd still probably rather lose like PSG because, at the very least, they had a very good 90 minutes in the tie.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

10:2 loss vs 6:5 loss, I choose PSG any time of the year.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Arsenal knew they had no chance, PSG ripped their fans heart out. Brutality!

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

of course PSG, they won a game firstly. destroyed barca. what happened in the second game was just luck and a little bias in favor of barca...2 penalties. You can technically say psg won against barca and they lost due to poor refereeing errors. arsenal lost both games....................they're terrible, awful football. anyone who says arsenal is either an arsenal fan or knows nothing about football.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Or don't like to get their hope up for nothing. :P

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol true, but if they don't like to get their hope of for nothing, then they shouldn't travel or even play the match :p

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Atleast psg can say that they were robbed which did happen but arsenal got fairly humiliated by bayern it looked like men vs boys.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Also PSG won 4:0 in front of their home crowd, Arsenal lost 5-1 in both games, I don't want to be in that team no matter what, at least PSG can say that the ref was some fixed incompetent guy hand picked for that specific reason to make their life much harder.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Clearly PSG conceded 6 goals from referees.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So you want to say that Arsenal losing 10:2 with no chance at all is somehow better than losing 6:5 in the last second after you got 2 penalties against you and the ref didn't even care to give you a clear penalty?
This PSG would also beat Arsenal 4:0 at home the way they played but would Arsenal get 2 penalties and none against them at home with a normal ref? Don't try to make PSG look worse than what Arsenal is, it won't work.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Call it as you want, i call it a soft penalty or a 50-50.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol. @Tiki just admit it, man. You're making yourself look worse at this point. There's no lost pride in admitting your team cheated. Sh*t just happens sometimes.