Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Xherdan Shaqiri joining Bayern Munich!
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah!!! I fckin love this guy! He's really good and he's only 20 years old!!

Welcome to Bayern Munich, you're presence is worthy of our praise! I can totally see Bayern Munich's future squad now that a lot of young players are joining us!

Shaqiri will be here at the end of the season!

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Wow, what a steal! Bayern making smart investments again...

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Who Cares?? Robben is the best guy at Bayern and u stupid germans let him on the bench??? WTFFFFF u are really stupid idiots.. (dont care if ill get thumbs down) ;)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

yes, it's official...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

who would he be replacing? 

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@expertfootball11, it's official. He's joining us next season

@raimondo90, maybe Franck Ribery after he retires

@CR7skillz, you don't know sh1t about our club, and you live in the Netherlands instead of your "proud country" Iraq.

What happen to your country's "Respect and Brotherhood" or some sh1t you said to me back then? You're living another country. You're pathetic.....;0

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

one more thing, you live in MY COUNTRY. Get out, you stupid RM fan!

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

what a beast, looks like he'll fit in well with bayern. Another tank to the land armada :/

Heisinburg 12 years ago

indeed. Shaqiri is a fckin beast. Just look at him

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He looks like he has an erection

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@iHEARTfootball , ive never seen a dutch idiot with some chinese wanker as pic xD

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@CR7skillz,

Hez Korean dumbsh1t. Can't believe you were once a Man U fan.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"ive never seen a dutch idiot with some chinese wanker as pic"

Pretty epic fail post that, what is the difference him having a picture of a Korean when he is Dutch to you having a picture of a Portuguese when your Iraqi?

@Heisinburg, I would use the term 'fan' very lightly, sounds more like he is just a Ronaldo 'follower'

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Heisinburg , even if i was a Man U fan i never loved Ji Sung Park -_- i know hes south korean u dumbsh1t but he is asian and has weird eyes like everyone in china -_- @Jimskeleton , atleast this portuguese guy that i have as pic is very talented and hes one of the best players u have ever seen -_- look at your pic... totteham hotspur whats that a girls fan club team?? ahahaha most tottenham fans here around footyroom are usually stupid like u Jimtheskeleton

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Me - Spurs fan for 18 years
You - Troll who only supports Madrid because of Ronaldo.

Don't talk shit about my team when you aren't even a real football fan, My team may not be the best but I would rather be a proper football fan and support the shittest team in the world than be you who has proved yourself to be a gloryhunter, so jog on.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Jimskeleton You - just an english overrated fag ... Me - nahh you dont know nothing about my life mate ;) ive been to the bernabeu more than you ever been to the white hart lane my friend ;) and i play football by my self and ur just a lazy fag who cant move his a.ss well i play 3rd division in holland ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Next time give me some pre warning of bullshit so I can get some popcorn for your epic fail of a life story.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

funny ... cuz ur just a lazy fatt british piece of sh1t.. now dont talk to me i dont talk to overrated and stupid people

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Keep up the abuse kid, you're already on a warning, won't be long before your sorry arse is banned and then you can go troll on a kiddy forum as they have the same intellectual level as you.