Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Yannick Carrasco, Nicolás Gaitan to Dalian Yifang F.C.
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Disclaimer - I said I won't open any topics anymore but I still did it this time sorry.

Very talented players to boost the Chinese league, Carrasco is 24 years old, Gaitan 30.

Does this mean that Griezmann will stay in Atletico somehow?

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I expected Gaitan to leave Atleti especially since he was seriously underwhelming. Now Carrasco is a surprise. He could have done well in a number if European teams especially since he is still young. I wonder what the prices were for them two.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Carrasco 30,00 Mill. €
Gaitan 18,00 Mill. €

I'm kinda disappointed with Carrasco to be said, maybe he wants to pull Paulinho? Doubt that tho..

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

BUT WHY IS CARRASCO LEAVING FOR CHINA????!!!!!

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

srsly i would have taken him to barca ahead of dembele maybe..

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

60 mil for lavezzi, only 30 for carrasco. why take the deal?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I said I won't open any topics anymore but I still did it this time sorry.

Don't excuse yourself, I think its great of you to chose to share stuff with us. Especially information like that, as a football forum, we should really discuss it! Thanks for opening this thread Golazo!

@thebaldgenius Might seem like a bad deal for Atletico but with the new rule in China, its the same amount to pay, because they need to pay as many on foreign player as for domestic infrastructure. Still think Atletico might have been better holding out for more.

@quikzyyyy @liomessi Yeah, its a huge dissapointement that Carrasco leave for China of all player. So young, so many potential.

Pupper 6 years ago Edited
Juventus 0 214

Carrasco MOTM in the CL final against Real Madrid only 2 years ago, at the age of 22. And 2 years later his career is ruined, who would have thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Carrasco MOTM in the CL final against Real Madrid only 2 years ago, at the age of 22. And now his career is ruined 2 years later, who would have thought?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Pupper Not me, I could have bet money that he would actually have remained to play for many more year. Thankfully, I did not. :P

@Eden17 Hard to believe even at this moment. :(

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Apparently he will come to Juventus in the summer, Dalian's main sponsor is Wanda Group and Atletico's stadium is named Wanda Metropolitano. Apparently it's some shady stuff but I don't clearly remember what I read.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ looks more comprehensible...

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

So this is what I heard: Carrasco goes to Dalian for €40M. Apparently tax is 100% so the deal would in the end be €80M which is insane. Wanda Group owned 20% of Atletico, but had to sell it because of Chinese rules for youth development. Still, the business ties are clearly there and Atletico's stadium is still sponsored by Wanda in other deal. After this he should go to Juventus in summer.

I still can't understand wtf is going on, but it might be something shady.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I still can't understand wtf is going on, but it might be something shady.

I think at this point, "might" is too weak of a word. This is completely something shady, there no doubt in my mind. :U

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

They lost their first match 8 - 0 against Shanghai SIPG.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Pupper Their team don't have an european manager though, also, its kinda hard to expect them to influence their team in their very first game. Propably shouldn't have even play them.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Yeah, I don't expect them to make a big influence in their first match etc. And I'm not updated on anything down there either. Just think it's hilarious that they lost 8 - 0. But hopefully Carrasco at least return to European football soon.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Pupper Yeah, I understand what you mean, I also hope he get back to Europe asap.