Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ZIDANE RESIGNS AS MADRID MANAGER!
ForeverBayern 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

Zinadine Zidane leaves Real Madrid

I got to say, this came as a huge shock to me! What do you guys think? Who's next in line?

The favorites are announced to take over Real Madrid. It'll be Wenger or Pochettino.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Zinadine Zidane leaves Real Madrid

I got to say, this came as a huge shock to me! What do you guys think? Who's next in line?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@serans He did had a somewhat decent time at Porto though, just wasn't able to win any trophy with them. He was technically only 3 point behind Benfica in his first season though so there is alway's that.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Well, can't tell easily is it good or bad deal. In fact, I've never actually see enough of him, I've just heard that he apparently spent a lot of money at Porto and didn't win any trophy, that is somewhat worrying for RM fans, but his Spain seemed very good and ready for big tournament.

I have mixed opinions. I can't tell is it right decision, but whole appointing in RM and sacking in Spain is shocking and surely unexpected.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Saw this today and was like, here we go!

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Did not see this coming at all

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Oh wow! Thats one heck of surprise, Zidane back to save Madrid from sinking. The way people are talking about, its not a temporary thing either. I don't how much Perez spend to get him back but it must have been a lot. Expecting lots of good things from Madrid in the near future.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hide your torreiras, kantes, hazards, kanes, real is going to break the transfer window this summer

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yea, we can kiss a good buy to Hazard 100%. Real most definitely will be coming after him, but i doubt Kante will be also their target. Zidane is smart. He left knowing they wouldn't spend much to strengthen the club after Ronaldo's departure as well as aging squad , and now he came back with assurances that they will spend.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Zidane knows he's getting Hazard smh.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

You guys are propably right, no way Zidane would have accepted the job without confirmation he will be able to spend next summer.

• History

You guys are propably right, no way Zidane accept the job without confirmation he will be able to spend next summer.

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

enter image description here

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Chelsea fans right now:
enter image description here

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Fu*k :)

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@tiki Guess my gif also work for Barca fans. XD How are you feeling knowing Zidane is coming back btw? Does it make you nervous for the next season?

• History

@tiki Guess my gif also work for Barca fans. XD How are you feeling knowing Zidane is coming back? Does it make you nervous for the next season?

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Smart move from zidane sometimes small break is all you need. No wonder perez is relaxed all these times.

I hope mourinho and wenger can sit in 1 table as bein sport pundits lol.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Well not really, it up to players to perform and Madrid will have a busy transfermarket. I’m also excited to have de jong under Barça shirt next season...
Zidane and Benz are Frenchmen I just can’t wish them failure which is annoying as a die hard barca fan 😂

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Mourinho asked something impossible to come back, he asked for Ramos, Benz and Bale departure... also you loose a lot in term of attractivity having Mou in the bench specially if you want a Belgium player playing in PL or negotiating with a French gem constantly linked to Madrid... for all these reasons, Mou was never a first choice.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Guys forget about Hazard leaving, because he was going to leave any way. What I am worried about when he leaves Sarri is staying.. and if Sarri stays might as well send Kante with Hazard in the same plane.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They lose hazard and begins the rebuilding phase at Chelsea. You needs it anyway.

Also Zidane was a big fan of Hazard when he was at Lille, whilst Zidane was coaching Madrid’s academy.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

We are banned in transfer window.