PFA young player: Kane
PFA player of the year: Hazard

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Hazard for both.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I like to incline for Hazard to win both awards but I think it would mean more for Kane to get PFA Young player of the year .

Don't understand what in the world Coutinho is doing there ?

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Aguero must be there in PFA player of the year awards instead of coutinho

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hazard young player? Isn't he 24 already? Coutinho above Aguero? What are they smoking?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hazard shouldn't even be nominated for Young Player. This is ridiculous. They're repeating the same mistake they made with Bale's awards.

Young Player: Kane
Player: De Gea/Hazard

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think Kane deserves to win Young Player and Hazard to win Player.

It doesn't quite make sense though because if Hazard's the best, which he is, he should win both awards.....

Don't argue about Hazard's age when De Gea is older than him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think Kane deserves to win Young Player and Hazard to win Player.

It doesn't quite make sense though because if Hazard's the best, which he is, he should win both awards.....

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Well if Hazard wins best player, he have to win both..
Kane to win the young player but, best player still is open for me.

• History

Well if Hazard wins best player, he have to win both. But I wouldn't give him any one.
Kane to win the young player but, best player still is open for me.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Mistake was to give it to Bale for obvious reason . Suarez doing stupid things that season that tarnished his chances of winning award .

@eden

Now I kind of see what you saying . However, I am sure players and managers will vote for Kane in young player award .

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

^@Eden17Hazard17 Coutinho this season in EPL 4 goals 4 assists (so far) we all know Aguero was injured and is the top scored (currently) along with Kane and Costa!

Coutinho doesn't deserve it.

PFA player of the year: Sanchez

• History

^@Eden17Hazard17 Coutinho this season in EPL 4 goals 4 assists (so far) we all know Aguero was injured and is the top scored (currently) along with Kane and Costa!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

PFA player of the year: De Gea. He is the ONLY reason we are still on top race, now that the team is better, we shouldn't forget about how he saved our asses.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

^ you might as well say tottenham wouldn't be where they are now without kane as well...
@quickzy and dynast hazard was 23 at the start of the season and how come you guys saying hazard shouldn't be nominated while de gea can be???

and one question doesnt this mean that the young player and the player winners are gonna be same ?? because i don't see costa,sanchez coutinho winning this.. its between kane hazard and de gea and whoever wins one of those awards will obviously win the other one as well

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

De Gea is a fine keeper but really United fans.... would you rather have Hazard in your team or De Gea? (rhetorical)

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

PFA philosophy: if hazard win he will most probably win both and if Kane win he will most probably win both and if other player win then maybe we see change winners for both category. you will see this after award ceremony

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

With all honesty, I would still love to have De Gea... but for sure, it would be fantastic to have Hazard, because he's one of the 2 best in EPL.

You gotta understand the relief feeling that we had back then, especially the anger at the 1st half of the season... how greatful we were of De Gea.

Without Hazard you guys would still be up there, or at least top 4, only that Chelsea would really suck to watch. Without De Gea, we would be in relegated zone already.

So for me, Kane and De Gea are the same

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@tuan

I choose to disagree . One player we have constantly firing from all cylinders starting from the start of the season was Hazard . He gives us that burst of power in attack that we lack sometimes . He is our most creative playmaker that has created more chances for us than Messi and Ronaldo did for their clubs . That is a big magnitude of importance to our title . Not to mention he always shows up on big matches and works like a horse defending and attacking . Only one player who is possibly more hard working will be Willian , but he does not have the same qualities in attack . If Hazard becomes little selfish and starts to score than he would also compete for top goal scorer in EPL . So many times he has clear chance to shoot he decides to make a play or pass to a player who has even better position to score .

Eden Hazard in the Premier League this season:

Most final third passes (785)
Most take-ons (148)
Most chances created (87)

This weekend he will show you once again why he is by far the best player in EPL . IMO it will be hugely unfair for him not to win . I am not speaking as Chelsea , fan but looking at as neutral as i can .

As Far as United I think comfort of having great goalkeeper often forced United defense to slack . United defense is not as bad as people make it out to be . Certainly not anymore .

• History

@tuan

I choose to disagree . One player we have constantly firing from all cylinders starting from the start of the season was Hazard . He gives us that burst of power in attack that we lack sometimes . He is our most creative playmaker that has created more chances for us than Messi and Ronaldo did for their clubs . That is a big magnitude of importance to our title . Not to mention he always shows up on big matches and works like a horse defending and attacking . Only one player who is possibly more hard working will be Willian , but he does not have the same qualities in attack . If Hazard becomes little selfish and starts to score than he would also compete for top goal scorer in EPL . So many times he has clear chance to shoot he decides to make a play or pass to a player who has even better position to score .

Eden Hazard in the Premier League this season:

Most final third passes (785)
Most take-ons (148)
Most chances created (87)

This weekend he will show you once again why he is by far the best player in EPL . IMO it will be hugely unfair for him not to win . I am not speaking as Chelsea , fan but looking at as neutral as i can .

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

kane, hazard
haazard really isn't a young player anymore. he is older than coutinho anyway

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I personally prefer De Gea over Hazard because Hazard has a solid offense around him to help him look better, whereas De Gea's defense is pretty crap (no offense United fans). De Gea had a tougher season in terms of how much work he had to do, but Hazard had plenty of support as the main man.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Has Hazard been playing that well this season? like the best in the league?

It is a mistake to nominate a player for both categories because if for example Hazard wins the player player of the year then he should be the winner of the young player of the year as well.

I hope Keane and De Gea win the awards. But Goalkeepers never win this sort of awards. I sadly haven't watched so many EPL this season to call a winner but It looks very even for me.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

De Gea stands out at you simply because of your defence. Chuck him in our team and he'll be doing no better than Courtois while Hazard has been shining. I understand that De Gea has played a massive part in United's team, but this award is for the best player, not the player who saved his poor defenders.

So many of you are saying that it was a mistake to nominate Hazard for both, when Kane, Coutinho and De Gea have all been nominated for both. Does this mean that you know Hazard will win?

• History

De Gea stands out at you simply because of your defence. Chuck him in our team and he'll be doing no better than Courtois while Hazard has been shining. I understand that De Gea has played a massive part in United's team, but this award is for the best player, not the player who saved his poor defenders.