Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

We want some more Matches in Legendary Matches
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Germany 0-2 Italy, Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal, Brazil 2-1 England (2002 WC), Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona, Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool, Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal, Spain 4-0 Italy ets etc
Suggest your favorites also

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Deffinely many matches out there:

Reading 5-7 Arsenal (Best match of history) Capital One Cup
Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal & Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal (Both great matches) Premier League
Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool (That's for sure) Champions League
Germany 0-2 Italy (Great late show by Italian stars,Caressa Show) World Cup 2006.
Liverpool 5-4 Alaves (Simply great match) UEFA Cup 2001.
France 1-1 Brazil (Roberto Carlos's curve shot,incredible game) Le Tournoi 1997.
Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle (Last minute goal by Collymore) Premier League
France 0-1 Senegal (Cold shocker for French team) World Cup 2002.
Netherlands 0-1 Spain (Iniesta's last minute goal for World Cup Trophy) World Cup 2010.
Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal (Great match,had everything) FA Cup
Netherlands 2-1 Argentina (Bergkamp's stunning last-minute goal) World Cup 1998.
Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona (Crazy match,best perfomance of both teams) Champions League

There are also other great old matches (Etc. Brazil 0-2 Uruguay,Benfica 2-5 Santos).But it's hard to find highlights of them.

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Barcelona 4-0 Arsenal, Messi showed why he was the best in the world.

Argjent 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Real Madrid-Atl.Madrid 2013/2014 Champions League FINAL

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid-Atl.Madrid 2013/2014 Champions League

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Other than WWE, there is nothing to watch in that match^

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Chelsea vs Bayern CL Final.

Atletico vs Real Copa Del Rey final from a few seasons back

Chelsea 6 - 0 Arsenal

Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool (Stevie G Slip)

City 3 - 2 QPR or whatever it was when they won the league in the last few minutes

Spain 4- 0 Italy Euro 2012

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

On the ad that you saw on the video page it says "new match every week" so be patient children ;)

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Gennady I think that nobody can't wait for more matches :D

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Bayern 5 - 1 Wolfsburg Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 mins!

Chelsea 6 - 0 Arsenal

Put them up there!

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

easy bro they are working good and soon will post more matches but step by step

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

This is rather off topic but..
Does it bother anyone that so many highlights are with foreign language commentators?

It's not like you guys upload your videos to YouTube, why not upload English commentaries? And don't tell me there aren't. If I can watch a live game in English over AceStream or SopCast, surely you guys can find the English highlights..

Just a suggestion. There's nothing more annoying than listening to some Russian or Ukrainian bending his tongue and screaming, or the Turkish pronunciations of names, an detc. Don't even get me started on the Spanish commentators..

This site is in English, and I think it would be logical to try to get the highlights by English commentators.

• History

Does it bother anyone that so many highlights are with foreign language commentators?

It's not like you guys upload your video to YouTube, why not upload English commentaries? And don't tell me there aren't. If I can watch a live game in English over AceStream or SopCast, surely you guys can find the English highlights..

Just a suggestion. There's nothing more annoying than listening to some Russian or Ukrainian bending his tongue and screaming, or the Turkish pronunciations of names, an detc. Don't even get me started on the Spanish commentators..

This site is in English, and I think it would be logical to try to get the highlights by English commentators.

This is rather off topic but..

It's not like you guys upload your video to YouTube, why not upload English commentaries? And don't tell me there aren't. If I can watch a live game in English over AceStream or SopCast, surely you guys can find the English highlights..

Gennady 9 years ago

@Amerr30 Doesnt bother me at all. I think it's logical that Spanish matches should be in Spanish, German in German etc. Plus most of the highlights here are in English, look around...

Amerr30 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Can we add this to Legendary Matches?

Bayern Munich 0 - 4 Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals 2nd leg, April 2014)

I took it upon myself to crawl the web and find the best HD highlights in English.

It's 13 minutes long extended highlights of the match. I will post links to both HD and the SD versions of the same video.

HD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qw3ckckprinrhro/CL-Semis%20BAY-MAD.mp4?dl=0

SD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jy9xn2p8mqvhpgp/CL-Semis%20BAY-MAD%28SD%29.mp4?dl=0

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Amerr

I've been trying to tell Footyroom the same thing for a while. The forum is great, so are the live scores, Le Mix, Transfer Market and the Legendary Matches... but I think they should focus on the highlights as that's whats most important. There are plenty of other websites which offer better highlights than Footyroom.

• History

@Amerr

I've been trying to tell Footyroom the same thing for a while. The forum is great, so are the live scored, Le Mix, Transfer Market and the Legendary Matches... but I think they should focus on the highlights as that's whats most important. There are plenty of other websites which offer better highlights than Footyroom.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Point taken guys!

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Why are they being repeated.

Liverpool 4 - 4 Arsenal
and England 1 - 2 Brazil

have been put up again even though they were initially put up before.

Gennady 8 years ago

@Eden17Hazard17 what do you mean by "better highlights"? and what sites are those? As far as I know, even though some highlights on FR are not in English, they are very detailed, they show almost all chances and everything else, while other sites post English highlights but they dont show half of the chances and sometimes show only goals, or are too long to watch like 10+ minutes... and for your information have you seen "Other videos from this match:" on the video page on FR under the video? They offer few other highlights on all the big matches, so you can choose which ever one you like and watch it.
FR offer best services in my opinion...

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I agree with Gennady

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hoo Foot have the best highlights

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Ramaboy

I agree completely.