2015/16 Football kits revealed :
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

IMO Arsenal with stripes is bad, United's kit is ruined by Chevrolet logo and both Stoke and City have good away kits.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

The new Nike FC Barcelona 15-16 Home Kit will feature horizontal stripes for the first time in the club history. ( WTF )<a></a>

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Arsenal and Barca are SOOO SOOOO ugly ...

Wtf is going on with the horizontal stripes???

tiki_taka 9 years ago

^ Rangers.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

City's away kit is really cool, Galatasray has also an amazing kit both home and away, but Arsenals umm well... it was surprising :D

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I really dont know Tuan, the direction was aware of people refusal of the horizontal stripes, they still applied it. Not good few months before elections to not listen to socios...
Im waiting to see them confirming it, or to see the shirts on the players to make a judgement, but as you said, it doesnt look good at the moment...

City away one is hilarious tho :)

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I hope that Arsenal away kit is just a bad joke :(, Chelsea's white one looks really great and Lyon red one is fantastic as well with PSG's white one.
Can someone tell me why is AC Milan using their logo just on one of the kits and St George's cross on the second one?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I hope that Arsenal away kit is just a bad joke :(, Chelsea's white one looks really great and Lyon red one is fantastic as well with PSG white one.
Can someone tell me why is AC Milan using their logo just on one of the kits andSt George's cross on the second one?

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Galatasaray gets the award for the best kit this year .

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Marcus It looks so good because there are no ads on their kit, same goes for Southampton, Benfica, Roma and Fiorentina.. I missed the good old days where there were no ads on the kits..

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I like our new kits though.. anyways It could have been worse than Yokohama.. it could have been Chevrolet. That's a huge logo they should have just typed Chevrolet to not make it so appealing.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, it could have been much better without the logo actually, but it's the advertising. I just thinks the designers are smoking sometimes when they are creating some of the kits.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I actually like this

And this one is pretty good too.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@alex

I also like the texture and colors .

Ofcourse i like our jersey too but Galatasaray definitely got it good .

I wonder where can i get those retro jerseys for cheap ? or Is it easier to get them made ?

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Some of these are so ugly, that my eyes can't even handle it. The only ones I really like are Inter and AC home kits.

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

United's is awful.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Really I only liked Southampton and City. No others. And poor Atletico have the worst, just so old looking, looks like it's from the 90's

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

I really hope that Man Utd jersey will be without Cheverolet logo. It is very much better to have only letter "Chevrolet".

tiki_taka 9 years ago