Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A tough moment for Arsenal fans
Comments
Vendetta 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

What a heart-warming picture to all who hate Arsenal. :)

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I like both players now that they dont play for Arsenal :)

Lilywhite 9 years ago Edited
28 468

I like both players now that they dont play for Arsenal :)

-- Kanye West

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like bot players now that they dont play for Arsenal :)

-- Kanye West

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have to agree this is a heartbreaking picture for Arsenal's fans... well... their 2 legends in other jerseys hugging each other sounds hurtful already, yet alone in one picture :(

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

That Arsenal tweet. Y u do dis? :(

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

"This is not what Jesus died for" LMFAO!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Arsene Wenger

KingHenry 9 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

guys plz don't call them legends. Fabregas today would be close to being one if he never left, RVP had ONE good season. I actually don't care at all. Gibbs getting another injury is far more painful, and I actually thought this thread was about that.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal doesnt need to be incredible to win something in England, they need motivation and no more injuries.
If i had to describe them in one word, that would be : Waste.
Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis.....When are we going to see a regular starting eleven ? How can a team creates automatisms if they are in constant changes, departures, arrivals, injuries, inconsistence from some overpaid players.
Arsenal should be more harch with some players, Wilshere or Cazorla should be managed like in the army, they have not the atitude of players competing for everything. ( in fact they seem not concerned by results at times or less than others from big teams ).
I dont know what to think at the end, if Southampton are able to be 2nd with their squad quality, Arsenal should just do better.
I believe Wenger is too nice to handle some players atitude, you can loose against Chelsea but the amount of points dropped against Average teams is just ridiculous.

This is only my personal view, im not saying its the absolute truth, i just think that with the squad they have, struggling each year like this isnt understandable at all.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KingHenry

Robin van Persie is in your top 10 scorers of all time (I think 7th or 8th). His one 'good' season was absolutely stunning, he basically carried you to the Champions League.

Cesc Fabregas came to the club as a teenager, and was your youngest ever captain. He was one of the best midfielders in the world at Arsenal. I think it's fair to call them both club legends.

KingHenry 9 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@dynastian thank you for clarifying that for me, seeing you're a better arsenal fan than me.

KingHenry 9 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki I think our players have the right attitude, the issue is more about tactics and to be fair a lot of our players have been underperforming. Wenger has to be be And of course all the injuries we get, especially in defense where we're missing 3 out of 4 of our starters. We should have bought 2 more players, one cover for defense, and one holding midfielder that is better than arteta and flamini.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ozil very well could be next....

I heard he wants to leave for City. I don't blame him

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KingHenry

I am not saying I am a better Arsenal fan than you. If you knew their contributions to the club already, you would accept that they have been two of the best players you've had in the last 10 years. I'm just saying that you are blindly hating on Cesc and Robin.

No need to react with sass and rudeness unless you want me to start doing the same.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It is more of issue where Arsenal players go . If they go to rival : they will be remembered as c*nt and if they went somewhere else then legend .

KingHenry 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@dynastian they are great players no doubt, but don't go and call them legends. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. RVP is seen as a grade A cùnt by arsenal fans, and fabregas is very close to that. And you seriously annoy me. You're the arrogant kind of people, who goes into EVERY conversation thinking he's right, and never ever questioning what he's saying or thinking. Football "legends" don't work that way, Squillaci is more of a legend to arsenal than these two put together. Now stick to being a condescending prick when you talk about your own club.

@marcus You're pretty much right, except that fabregas left at the worst time, and RVP didn't contribute enough, so both wouldn't be legends. Just great players you remember fondly

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@dynastian they are great players no doubt, but don't go and call them legends. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. RVP is seen as a grade A cùnt by arsenal fans, and fabregas is very close to that. And you seriously annoy me. You're the arrogant kind of people, who goes into EVERY conversation thinking he's right, and never ever questioning what he's saying or thinking. Football "legends" don't work that way, Squillaci is more of a legend to arsenal than these two put together. Now stick to being condescending when you talk about your own club.

@dynastian they are great players no doubt, but don't go and call them legends. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. RVP is seen as a grade A cùnt by arsenal fans, and fabregas is very close to that. And you seriously annoy me. You're the arrogant kind of people, who goes into EVERY conversation thinking he's right, and never ever questioning what he's saying or thinking. Football "legends" don't work that way, Squillaci is more of a legend to arsenal than these two put together. Now stick to being condescending when you talk about your own club.

@marcus You're pretty much right, except that fabregas left at the worst time, and RVP didn't contribute enough, so both wouldn't be legends. Just great players you remember fondly

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

+1 KH for saying something I've said a while ago XD

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Gotta agree with everything @KingHenry said..

Vendetta 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

"Squillaci is more of a legend to Arsenal than those two put together."

Oh dear God...