Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Algerian League Table
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

With four game to go for each team, anyone can win. Yes, even NA Hussein Dey.

Predictions???

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im betting my money on MC Alger. They've been in great form lately and with player like Braham and Djallit there is a lot we can still see from them.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Whoahhh , hands down this must be most competitive league in the world . Why am I not watching it ? I should check it out .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think MC Oran might win. Best defence in the league.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Wow,okay that's kinda competitive,but still looks in a low level.First team Es Setif has only 11 wins in 26 matches,My nigga MC Oran has only 17 goals scored etc.Even the teams in my country Kosovo have better statistics.Anyway i go for this team Mo Bejaia to win the league...And i think that only 7 first teams can win the league here!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow,okay that's kinda competitive,but still looks in a low level.First team Es Setif has only 11 wins in 26 matches,My nigga MC Oran has only 17 goals scored etc.Anyway i go for this team Mo Bejaia to win the league...

Wow,okay that's kinda competitive,but still looks in a low level.First team Es Setif has only 11 wins in 26 matches,My nigga MC Oran has only 17 goals scored etc.Anyway i go for this team Mo Bejaia to win the league...And i think that only 7 first teams can win the league here!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well if they got only 11 wins it means this league is perfectly balanced and competitive.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Perfectly balanced? No. Competitive? Yes. Very much so. Never seen anything like it..

However, I wouldn't want a league in where you might as well toss a coin to see who'll win a match. Leaves too much to the slump. No underdogs to surprisinlgy beat superior teams. No dissapointments after bad results against them. Imagine going an entire season without looking forward to the big games. Manchester United would be in the same level as Burnley. That's not a perfectly balanced league but hell yeah, it's competitive. Anyways, never heard of any of those teams but might be something to check up!

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^ But wouldn't that ignite the competition between your peers? Imagine 38 weeks of trash talks between u and you boys then BAM you win the title... I think it'd feel way better that way imo

Tuanis 9 years ago

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

@KTB, maybe this is just my North American sports experience speaking, but we have salary caps that prevent any team from spending more than others in nearly all of our major sports. It is not uncommon for teams to change places in the table quite regularly, and I think that's awesome.You are a Chelsea fan, so obviously you're among that small elite winning group. Think about the HUNDREDS of other teams that can never hope to compete on your team's level.That's not really fair imo.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@Tuanis: In other words, the team with the best defence finished 3rd and the team with the worst defence got relegated.Defence wins Championships...offence puts butts in seats. Look at Arsenal vs CFC.

Tuanis 9 years ago

Well... the team with the best defense ended 3rd and the teams with the second best offense won the league.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

You shouldn't try to find a logical explanation for this league. Because, there is not any.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

All i see is 16 inconsistant teams with an average of 1 goal per game, i cant see any competitiveness on it, it looks like amator league tables...