Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal 3 - 0 Manchester United
Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Wow, what a performance from Arsenal. Simply spectacular ball movement in attack and solid defending. They have really thrashed Man U like I have not seen since the days of Henry. This is really crazy.
Sanchez was amazing, both goals were just too good. Also very nice to see Özil turn up and put in a good performance in a big game. Cech great hands. Walcott diagonal runs Monreal, Bellerin, just a great team performance,. This is proof that Arsenal can play great if they want to. Keep playing at this level and they could really challenge for the league. But we all know the lack of consistency.
I still like what I'm seeing from Martial even if he didn't score. Great movement and turn of pace.

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal beating United in EPL, something I didn't seen for ages.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Arsenal beating United in EPL, something for ages.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Martial was great whenever he got the ball. Arsenal were sharp in attack and quick to cover for defense. Considering Bayern's performance today, Arsenal must perform at this level if they want to beat Bayern. Very entertaining matches from both Arsenal and Bayern today, glad I watched both. Madrid derby coming up next!

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

MOTM imo.. Brilliant saves from him..

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Arsenal deserved this win. They've out played us for most of the match. Those 10 mins where they scored 3 goals was simply sublime. For a moment there, I forgot which team I was supporting. Infact, they could have scored 6 or 7 goals with the performance today. If they can play like this for the rest of the season, it's their title to lose. We performed bad defensively, and no matter who started there I doubt the result would have changed.

As for United, I didn't understand why you would start both Schweini and Carrick at the same time. Schweini, Carrick, and Schneiderlin are similar players. I think going forward, we need to play Herrera, and Schneiderlin as the midfielders. Last year, in the second half we destroyed teams when Herrera played as a CM. We desperately need Shaw back (which is impossible). We need to play Blind there with Jones as CB. Blind is much better than Young at LB, and could have prevented atleast a goal with his positioning. Roo needs to step up his game or this season is going down the drain.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Carrick & Martial were fine for Man Utd, I think Darmian had his worst game for Man Utd shirt & Schweini was truly AWFUL in 1st half. In 2nd half Schweini was better. Mertesacker had some shockers, but other than that it looked like every1 had good game from Arsenal. Did Fellaini get even yellow for 5 fouls? and how on earth couldn't he believe his eyes that fouls were given for constant shirt pulling & playing dirty as f*ck the whole game.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Deserved win. No doubt.Rooney dying,Carrick & Bastian too slow,Darmian afraid to run and cross.. Wrong tactic in the first half,no Schneiderlin,no Shaw... cost us this trashing by AFC .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@decentK Fellaini is the Diego Costa of ManU Honestly....

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I didn't personally watch the game (it fell for me on a sunday morning, had other commitments) but some of my buddies who watched the game said United didn't actually play too badly, it was just that Arsenal clicked like world-class for the first bit of the game and there wasn't a lot United could've done.

Is there any truth to that?

Heisinburg 8 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@SunFlash, first half was absolutely piss poor, but in the second we did slightly better, but overall it was a dogshite performance that isn't worth keeping in mind of. Time to move on.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash: your buddies probably mentioned last part of the 2nd half, when Arsenal played deep.

@Heisinburg: well said

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Thank you for the clarification, I try not to takes homers to seriously.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@tuan yep agree, part of the reason.

@sunflash You should :-D

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

The Olympic 100m and 200m champion had a bet with Mexican TC presenter and Arsenal fan Patty Lopez de la Cerda over the outcome of last Sunday's match between the Premier League rivals.

"So I lost a bet with @pattylopezdelac that man united would win but they didn't so I have to pay up on my bet so sorry guys. #nothappy #seriousface (sic)."