Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

As Harry Kane forces his way into the England team, who should Roy Hodgson leave out?
MUFCMORNING 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 9 4

What do you think guys as Harry Kane is increasing his form every match who will be the one leaving the exit doors of Wembley tell me down below at the comment section.

Comments
spanish 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

they should leave srurride

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Is Lambert in NT? If he is, Hodgson should leave him.

EDIT: Then Sturridge.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Is Lambert in NT? If he is, Hodgson should leave him.

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago Edited
West Ham United, England 16 204

Lambert isn't in it but personally I would leave sturridge with his current form

Rooney needs to be there, Welbeck is one of my favourites because he is so adaptable and can play anywhere and will always give 100 percent to the team, sturridge is good but Kane is better atm.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lambert isn't in it but personally I would leave sturridge with his current form

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Welbeck . They are too similar . Kane on the other hand is scoring goals .

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

hodgson should leave himself out and let a better manager take over

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

/top goalscorer of euro qualification, better leave him out.For these who are saying Welbeck out, I would rather play him than Kane.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Who are the strikers? Rooney, Sturridge and Kane would be a great offense in the nat. team.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@quikzyyy

Welbeck over Kane? Nah. Their records speak for themselves. Kane has scored almost 4 times as many goals as Welbeck. Considering they both play at top clubs in England, this is frankly shocking that you would prefer Welbeck over Kane, especially when Welbeck's playing style proves not much better for England than Kane's.