Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea - Match Thread
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Since there is no Talk Room for now, I decided to make a match thread on here.

Line-ups

Atletico Madrid: Thibaut Courtois | Filipe Luís, Diego Godín, Joao Miranda, Juanfran | Gabi, Mario Suárez | Koke, Diego, Raúl García | Diego Costa

*Substitutes from:* Dani Aranzubia, Toby Alderweireld, Tiago, Arda Turan, Cristian Rodriguez, Jose Sosa, David Villa

Chelsea: Petr Cech | Ashley Cole, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Cesar Azpilicueta | David Luiz, Mikel, Frank Lampard | Ramires, Torres, Willian

Substitutes from: **Mark Schwarzer, Nathan Aké, Tomas Kalas, Oscar, Marco van Ginkel, Andre Schurrle, Demba Ba

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago

COME ON CHELSEA!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Come on Chelsea!

Vendetta 10 years ago

Thanks Alex. That's a much better way to show the team line-ups :)

By the way, do you have any streams you can post on here?

Vendetta 10 years ago

Thanks tiki.

Vendetta 10 years ago

I'm having issues with my stream. Can someone tell me why Cech was subbed off?

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

That's a corner for Atletico. Not sure if that was in but nice block Schwarzer

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's a very tight game, Atletico looks stronger but Chelsea is defending solidly, It would be a real surprise if Chelsea score (I dont think so), but it's hard for Atletico to break this defend too

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

Why in the hell there is referee behind Schwarzer when he can't see he touched the ball?
Chelsea and their BUS, nothing new in UCL.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@fabryi hahah better parking than losing my friend, and by the way where is arsenal?

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

it's kinda boring first half :) That's what I only remember

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

I rather see Arsenal loosing 6-3 (like at Etihad) playing attacking football, than loose 1:0 with this ANTIfootball style.
I can ask you same thing where is Chelsea in FA Cup, but let that be ok?

ikoiko 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

^^^ ;) <3
Edit: this is aimed towards Eva Carneiro haha, not you fabryi.

Agreed fabryi.

I like Atlético's mentality in the first half, and David Luiz is pretty much at fault for hurting Petr Cech.
I'm curious to see how Mourinho will change the tactics for the second half unless he wants to draw here and decide the out at Stamford bridge, which looks to be the case.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^^^ ;) <3

I like Atlético's mentality in the first half, and David Luiz is pretty much at fault for hurting Petr Cech.
I'm curious to see how Mourinho will change the tactics for the second half unless he wants to draw here and decide the out at Stamford bridge, which looks to be the case.

^^^ ;) <3
Edit: this is aimed towards Eva Carneiro haha, not you fabryi.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@fabryi lol that's a weird logic man, and what does it have to do with antifootball? playing defensive is antifootball? It's called defensive strategy and what do you expect chelsea played 3 games in 8days and now they are in madrid infront of a full stadium atletico fans so first think before you say stupid things and by the way this so called antifootball won your arsenal 6-0 :)

Vendetta 10 years ago

@fabryi: That's a weird way of seeing things. I think a team like Arsenal, which is a CL team facing the best of the best, should never lose 6-0, 5-0, 6-3, 2-0 to the top 7 clubs in the EPL. I'd rather play defensive and win then face such a humiliating defeat every time a top 4 opponent comes up.

Even Fulham don't concede that much against Chelsea, City, Everton, Liverpool, etc.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

10 days, don't talk bullshit.
So this is not antifootball? Playing with 9 games, whole time kicking the ball towards to Torres. If you're proud of spending millions and millions and parking the bus whole game AGAIN, then okay.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

Yea, we lost, and we deserved to loose every of these matches no doubt about that.
But Chelsea don't even try, you just came to Madrid for 0:0. That's the point.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yea, we lost, and we deserved to loose every of these matches no doubt about that.

Vendetta 10 years ago

No it isn't anti-football. That's called defensive strategy and it is part of football. Anti-football would be dives, cheating, and fights (Stoke).

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

It's like when West Ham came to Stamford Bridge, they just came for 0:0 draw and they got it.