Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best young player in your team?
liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

Who is the best young player for your team?

Under 24
Liverpool Christian Benteke Roberto Firmino Philippe Coutinho Joe Gomez Nathaniel Clyne Emre Can Jordon Ibe should i keep going Alberto Moreno thats it

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Under 24

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

You'd have to define young a bit better. That could apply to De Gea, Martial, or Januzaj/Lingard/Wilson/Mcnair.

SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Sergi Roberto

Some might also say Munir.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@SunFlash What about Memphis?

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

First Team: Kurt Zouma
Youth Teams: Charly Musonda Jr.

• History

First Team: Eden Hazard

First Team: Eden Hazard, who is 24 years old, so I don't know if he counts, if not, then I'd say Kenedy or RLC

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Neymar!!!!!!!
I want more tho like vietto and oliver torres and koke from atletico

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Speaking for every gunner here, it has to be Bellerin.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

You'd have to define young a bit better. That could apply to De Gea, Martial, or Januzaj/Lingard/Wilson/Mcnair.

Exactly. 24 is a prime age for a footballer. Young player would be either under 21 or under 19.

Oturan51 8 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 2 111

Easy one here for PSG : Verratti (he's 23)! But Marquinhos and Aurier are also amazing and even younger (21 & 22)...

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

courtois,zouma,loftus cheek,kennedy,baba rahman

Lodatz 8 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Alli, Dier, Kane, Son, Lamela, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Davies, Rose...

Then again, our squad's average age actually IS 24, and the lowest in the Premier League. ;)

Lloris, Vertonghen and Dembele are our elderly citizens, at the ripe old age of 28.

COYS

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Does Isco still count as young? He's terrific.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sergi without any doubt, Rafinha second.

seedycaravan 8 years ago Edited
KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk, Belgium 1 69

of any belgian national team i would pick charly musonda jr ,or as johan boskamp(former feyenoord and
rwdm player,ex-golden boot, ex trainer of ao anderlecht and footynut)likes to call him: xaviesta!

• History

of any belgian national team i would pick charly musonda jr ,or as johan boskamp(former feyenoord an rwdm player,ex-golden boot, ex trainer of ao anderlecht and footynut) calls him: xaviesta!

of any belgian national team i would pick charly musonda jr ,or as johan boskamp(former feyenoord and
rwdm player,ex-golden boot, ex trainer of ao anderlecht and footynut) calls him: xaviesta!

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@seedycaravan: that's quite the compliment. Hope he makes it at Chelsea.

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

In the actual team only, or this is open to our players on loan ?

seedycaravan 8 years ago

@JuanMata10 i hope so too,just love the guy
have you watched some of the youth games?
what do you think about him?
back then chelsea had to sign his two older brothers and give his father a job to prevent him from going to barcelona
says something
it would be a pity if we'd never see him in the first team
i'm hoping this will happen soon,just as many of our other belgian youth players are starting to get there eg yannick carrasco at atletico madrid
,bakkali at valencia,januzaj at borussia dortmund

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I will pick just one of our players despite we have some many promising talented youngsters.
Kurt Zouma all day any day. This lad had everything a defender needs to have in my opinion.
Small bonus video of his aggresion and why a striker should fear such force :P

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Charly Musonda Jr. was loaned out to Real Betis on January Deadline Day and made his professional debut against Valencia yesterday, getting the promising Gaya sent off single-handedly.

According to Real Betis' website he received an ovation from the fans and was causing danger everytime he touched the ball. Read somewhere that he also got the MotM award, but couldn't find the evidence. Not a bad debut, still.

enter image description here

lol

• History

Charly Musonda Jr. was loaned out to Real Betis on January Deadline Day and made his professional debut against Valencia yesterday.

According to Real Betis' website he received an ovation from the fans and was causing danger everytime he touched the ball. Read somewhere that he also got the MotM award, but couldn't find the evidence. Not a bad debut, still.

Charly Musonda Jr. was loaned out to Real Betis on January Deadline Day and made his professional debut against Valencia yesterday, getting the promising Gaya sent off single-handedly.

seedycaravan 8 years ago

@JuanMata 10 ,nice one ,
lets go xaviesta!