Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bournemouth and Watford take the step up to the BPL. Who'll follow?
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Bournemouth and Watford already clear. Watford must win against Sheffield Wednesday to claim the title IF Bournemouth wins or draws against Charlton (10th) away.

Meanwhile in the play-offs Middlesbrough, Ipswich and Norwich are all pretty much assured for a chance to reach the BPL while Derby must draw or better against Reading at home if Brentford or Wolverhampton wins. Therefor there is still a chance for 6 other teams to reach the BPL!

In the play-offs the 3rd team faces the 6th team and the 4th faces the 5th and then the winners meet to claim the BPL spot!

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Would like to see Derby in the EPL again, but it's probably not going to happen. Waiting for how will Bournemouth do, they were in 09/10 in League 2 and now they are promoted to the Premier League, fantastic.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

I would like to see Derby in Epl,but it's going to be hard.Anyway i'm going for Norwich

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

I think Middlesbrough will take the third spot!

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

For some reason I am quite glad Watford got promoted. :P For the remaining teams, that got the chance, every team would be fine for me :d

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For some reason I am quite glad Watford got promoted. :P For the remaining teams, every team would be fine for me :d

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

FACT: After 100 years, Arsenal will NOT start as first in the Premier League because of promoted AFC Bournemouth. I'm saying #WengerOut

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Wow,that was amazing fact.Arsenal should change the name to Absenal

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Middlesbrough beat Brentford 2-1 at Brentford in a feisty first leg.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, they scored 2nd goal in last minute, I can see Middlesbrough already in Wembley.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

Middlesbrough vs Norwich in the play-offs final. The odds say they are equally good, but I still think Middlesbrough will take the step up. Bamford to score! Bournemouth, Watford and Middlesbrough in the EPL.. Fun teams :)

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bamford to score a hattrick!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Norwich beat Middlesbrough 2-0 in the Championship Play-off Final to join Bournemouth and Watford in the #BPL for next season