Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

brenden roger out or not
liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

Brendan roger made us shit he sold sureaz bought balotelii to replace him Wtf wasted 120 million on shit plays i am done getting my hopes up everytime and end up losing liverpool would not make top 4 play and i am happy because they dont deserve anything qpr should have won sterling should join Madrid and i would not watch any liverpool games.

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Uh, look kid: he took your team as close to winning another league title as you're going to get with that squad. He has a mediocre squad when compared to Chelsea and Man City. Hell, even Arsenal have a better squad than them. United have a stronger offense and midfield than them (and a hell of a goalkeeper too). Kicking Brendan Rodgers out in the midst of chaos is the worst possible decision right now.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame Suarez. He signed a contract with Liverpool sometime last winter because Liverpool were planning ahead of time with the fact in mind that Suarez would play for them for one more season. But no, the man has to go and bite Chielini in the World Cup and get himself a ban, resulting in a transfer request. Sometimes I wonder if he did that intentionally to move to Barcelona. Liverpool lost a great deal when they had to unexpectedly sell Suarez. Give Rodgers one more season. Remember, Alex Ferguson was doing absolute garbage for a few seasons in a row, but look at him now. There aren't many managers with statues of themselves outside their stadium. :)

Ihaveabbc 10 years ago Edited
Liverpool, England 7 370

I think he is just trolling or a Blue, but certainly no true Reds fan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think he is just trolling or a Blue, but certainly no true Reds fan would say something idiotic like him.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

';^i couldnt agree more. just be grateful BR brought your team back in the top 4 and UCL. Liverpool are not doing too bad plus it's not even mid season. so just sit tight and enjoy the ride till the end.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@Ihaveabbc Even the topic kinda says so - "brenden roger" instead of Brendan Rodgers.

Argjent 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Rodgers is the best manager that Liverpool had in these last years.But he sold Suarez,the worst decision by him,and bought weak players.Maybe next year gonna be Liverpool's year!or maybe not

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Rodgers is the best manager that Liverpool had in these last years.But he sold Suarez,the worst decision by him,and bought weak players.Maybe next year gonna be Liverpool's year!

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

If they fire Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool will be fighting with Arsenal in the relegation zone.

spanish 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

^ says the man u fan who cant even beat the likes of swansea, leicester, mk dons, burnley and west brom. Oh the irony.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Mmm and who are you planing to replace him with ?

Yes , Brendan made mistakes but main ones were I think his transfers . As far as his tactics , I think they are fine. He is great coach maybe just not so good with transfers . Those two goals that after Ronaldo's were manageable to avoid. Liverpool's defense defended those set pieces like sunday league team .

Last season Liverpool scored over 100 goals and conceded 50 . You would think that Rogers would reinforce his defense with a proper quality , but he failed there . You always build your team from the back . It is basic book strategy , especially in EPL. However, january window is coming, so he may add one or two players in the back and turn the fortunes around . Plus , so far Liverpool still has a great chance to qualify out of the CL group . To fire him will be ridiculous so early . To fire him this year at all will be ridiculous .

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Selling Suarez was not Rodgers decision . It was board decision . Liverpool is all about image and respect . That incident with Chielleni was last drop of their patience .