{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Neymar actually win the ballon'dor?
Comments
Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

enter image description here

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

A small chance. He'd have to be seen as the best Barcelona player since last November, which I can't put him as due to Messi, even with Messi being injured. It also doesn't help that he shared stats with Messi/Suarez in the first half of the year, whereas Ronaldo was carrying Madrid while everyone else was injured or suffering a form loss (Bale). In addition, I agree with the article you linked - the less said about the Copa America, the better.

Due to Messi's injury, I can't really see a way Ronaldo doesn't win. Factoring in from last November to now, there hasn't been a statistically better player this season.

It is possible in my opinion to make a case for Neuer. He's been fantastic all season, and was pretty damn good last year too.

But like I said, unless the start to this season is more important than the end of last season, (which it shouldn't be) Ronaldo should win.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This season.. Nah

But it is just a matter of time for him to win plenty of them.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Not this year, but his case will definitely be strong next year if he keeps up his performances. He's living up to his potential as a future Ballon d'Or contender, that's for sure. Terrific player.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

No. Messi was the main player that won us the treble. 2 months of being our best player is not enough.
I'm not being biased here but ronaldo doesn't desrve a place in top 3. I don't see all of MSN being in there but it wud b nice.

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

SunFlash is correct, as long as he hasn't even been Barca's best player, he can't win. And in addition that, you have the biggest favorite of them all, Ronaldo. I definitely think he has chance for top 3. 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Neymar

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

not this year because messi is going to win it.

Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

It will be either Ronaldo or Messi but NEYMAR deserves to be top 3

Tacuachillo 8 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

His time will come. I love that this is a topic now. There was heavy criticism when Barcelona bought him, many people claimed he would flop and here we are now discussing him potentially winning ballon D' or.

FredTilson 8 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

He's been better than Ronaldo this season but Messi will win it.