{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Capital 1 Cup 5th round draw
iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Derby County v Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Bournemouth v Liverpool

Sheffield United v Southampton

Now that our closest challenger man city are out, I think this trophy is ours to lose..

Comments
Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Southampton will win the CUP!

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We better keep Will Hughes quiet

iamRDM 9 years ago

yeah...thank you for returning my post back..dont do that again footyroom.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I don't think anyone can compare to Chelsea now.Derby County isn't problem for Chelsea,they can win it without of problem.Even 'Pool and Spurs have nice chances to go through...

I think final will be against two best teams here: Chelsea VS. Southampthon! :D Good luck to both! And I wish it to Spurs too!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, no one though that City will loose at home vs Newcastle, and it happened, but yes would be great to see Southampton lift trophy.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I also think that Yes it will be nice to see Southampton lift the trophy next year .

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Would be nice for So'ton to get the trophy. Although it's mickey mouse cup - any kind of trophy is a great start for them. Trophy + top 7 position + another 3-4 great signings/youth promotions next summer would be great platform for even greater things next season.

I almost forgot that Jay Rodriguez is still to come back.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@descentk

You mean that Mickey Mouse cup that Arsenal has not won since 1993 and won it only twice ? You mean the one which Arsenal lost to Birmingham and cried about ?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I make sure Lord Bendtner wasn't crying.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It's still a cup nobody cares about, really

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Still a throphy . Is not it nice to win trophies ?

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It is, but 1 week later no one's going to talk about it anymore

iamRDM 9 years ago

juanmata10, of course people will stop talking about it after 1 week, its just capital 1 cup not champions league, but still its good enough to win it for people to talk about it for a week.. right?? :):) so lets hope we win it

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It is mickey mouse cup, simple as that. And obviously it's a trophy LIKE I JUST SAID. And one of the reasons Arsenal haven't won it is because it's Mickey Mouse cup, no reason to play full starting XI there, when same week there is BPL game to play. Now you're going at me, "but Arsenal haven't won BPL in 10 years either, hahaha" I can answer you already - shit happens, Arsenal haven't been good enough & injuries have destroyed many of the seasons.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@juan

When we win it , I hope you won't celebrate it .

When sport pundits and experts talk about United's trophies count they include those "mickey mouse" trophies as well. Definitely they don't think it is just a trophy .

Arsenal fielded strongest 11 against Birmingham. Obviously , Wenger wanted to win it .

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Derby vs Chelsea will be a great game. Championship number 1 against PL number 1.

Bournemouth vs Liverpool will be an equally good game.. Saw Bournemouth play today and they are good.. trashed Birmingham with 0-8 away and just beat West Bromwich in the cup.. Liverpool better get a grip on their game before thinking that they can brush this game off easily..

Don't under estimate teams in Championship and especially not the teams top of the league.. They're used to winning ways and PL teams don't really give a fuck about this cup.. anything can happen..