Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Semi-Final Draw (Predictions)
Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

So who do you think will play who in the semi- finals ?

My guess (and also because I want to see 2 more El CLasicos)

Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

FINAL: Bayern Munich vs Barcelona

Comments
JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Barcelona - Juventus
Real - Bayern

At least I'm hoping for these games.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Barcelona - Juventus
Real - Bayern

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Real - Juve = Real
Bayren - Barca = Barca

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Hope for Barca - Juventus and Real - Bayern, just to see how can Bayern play against Real. However I believe Barca and Bayern in finals, but I'm hoping for Real to proceed.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Barcelona vs bayern
Real vs juventus

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Bayern Munich

Final: Barcelona vs Bayern Munich
With Barcelona to win the champions league with MSN

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I want juventus, well because both of our main players wont be playing, pogba and modric. So i think it would be an even game against those two.

Barca vs bayren would be intense, both teams are inform, guardiola facing his monstrous team he has created.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Barça - Bayern 60%/40%
Real - Juve 80%/20%

According Mundo Deportivo, the Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola, would avoid at all costs his former club in the semifinals of the Champions League.

Impressive against Manchester City and then against PSG, leader of La Liga, FC Barcelona scares, including the Bayern Munich Machine and Pep Guardiola, who knows the club by heart. Pep Guardiola, behind the scenes, entrust be very worried about the idea of ​​facing Barca for a very simple reason. On a match, in the final, he thinks his team can make a shot. But on a double confrontation, it gives much less likely to succeed.
Another reason capital, Guardiola would rather face Barca with all its forces. In the semifinals, it certainly will not. Find them for the last match would be an opportunity to show up with Ribery, Robben, Alaba and his armada full, which is always reassuring. But it is still necessary to have passed the semifinals by then ...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barça - Bayern 50%/50%
Real - Juve 99%/01%

Barça - Bayern 60%/40%
Real - Juve 99%/01%

According Mundo Deportivo, the Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola, would avoid at all costs his former club in the semifinals of the Champions League.

Impressive against Manchester City and then against PSG, leader of La Liga, FC Barcelona scares, including the Bayern Munich Machine and Pep Guardiola, who knows the club by heart. Pep Guardiola, behind the scenes, entrust be very worried about the idea of ​​facing Barca for a very simple reason. On a match, in the final, he thinks his team can make a shot. But on a double confrontation, it gives much less likely to succeed.
Another reason capital, Guardiola would rather face Barca with all its forces. In the semifinals, it certainly will not. Find them for the last match would be an opportunity to show up with Ribery, Robben, Alaba and his armada full, which is always reassuring. But it is still necessary to have passed the semifinals by then ...

Barça - Bayern 60%/40%
Real - Juve 99%/01%

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Barca vs juve and Bayern vs Real Madrid.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Ray FALSE! the team Pep coached was built by Rijkaard

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I edited my percentages, because despite Juve being the most inexperienced squad at this stage of competition, last semi-final in 2002-03, and only 1 quarter final in 2006. If they had to pick a team here, they would prefer Madrid.
I will explain you why, Madrid is a team of vertical playing, with fast players up front and Kroos a vertical player, Madrid loves space and struggle against teams like Atletico, Juve have learned to wait for their opponent and close spaces, they also have good players for quick counters that could cause trouble to Madrid...

Juve will struggle and has few chances to progress vs Bayern/Barça, they also have few chances to progress vs Madrid but Madrid style is more adapted to their tactics...

Bayern would want to avoid Madrid for last year thraumatism, and Barça would want to avoid Guardiola because he knows strenghts and weaknesses of Barça more than anyone on this planet, Messi will have a special treatment and the qualification will depend on 2 players who will play at this stage for the first time of their life (Neymar and Suarez )....

Imo the perfect draw for each team will be :

For Barça : Juve
For Bayern : Juve
For Madrid : Bayern
For Juve : Madrid ( no space, no Bale )

Worst draw :

For Barça : Bayern ( Pep )
For Madrid : Barça ( Without Modric, Barça would win midlefield battle -> Madrid could suffer )
For Bayern : Madrid ( Let space and their actual defense isnt solid, Ideal for BBC )
For Juve : Barça

Im not saying that if Bayern faces Madrid they wont win, or if Barça faces Bayern...
Im just analyzing suitable draws for each team...

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Ohh well still a good draw. I think it's gonna be Barcelona vs Real Madird in the final.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

My god, Real is so lucky =)))

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Bayern - Barça : main event of the year...

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Tiki
"Juve have learned to wait for their opponent and close spaces"

haha, you talk about Juve like a club who was born yesterday. sorry but that's the other way around. actually Italian clubs always knew how to do that, it's the old Italian way. Simeone (but also Mourinho) imported these tactical peculiarities in Spain. also, Juventus got the better opponent out of the possible 3. RM is more beatable than Barcelona and Bayern. and whatever it happens, i hope we won't get a Clasico in the final.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Yes im talking about this generation, the old ones arent on the pitch, but i may agree, Juve have big History...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Barcelona - Bayern. I think this time Barca will win. But it's hard to say anything because Bayern can make such a comeback in 2nd leg.

I'm happy with draw.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Little late but i thought this is funny

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Mark my words if Juventus beats Real Madrid , they will beat Bayern later on . I have no doubt Bayern going through .

Italians teams seem to be always so good against German teams .

JohnStark 9 years ago
Barcelona, Kazakhstan 2 151

Ahh there is always "IF"...