Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea 1 - 3 Southampton
Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

"If they sack me, they sack the best manager this club has had," Mourinho
Dreadful start to the 2015-16 campaign, with the defending Premier League champions recording just eight points from as many matches.
What's going on??

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

He also said that he doesn't want to leave Chelsea! I'm okay with having a terrible season. I just hope that Mou doesn't get sacked any time soon.

But yeah, what's going on? Who knows.. collective off form Chelsea players I guess.. Defense is leaking and players aren't performing to their standards..

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

We broke many records in the EPL we need to break one more which is to relegate and win the championship and then win the EPL like a boss...

Players are so not in the game no one wants to really play or win. But eh.. Whether we are in the EPL, Championship, FL1 or even FL2 We will KTBFFH! COYB!

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hard to say it was predictible since the same players were rulling the league last year, but the 3 year cycle of Mourinho at Madrid is yet to be replicated. I suspect troubles in the dressing room, i also dont understand why Matic should be responsible of this, he isnt the only one to blame.
If there is no serious issues in the dressing room, one turning game and the machine could be turned on again...
Complete Mystery.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

We wanted to sign Aguero from Atletico Madrid before City but ended up with Torres, Costa & now Falcao... Why couldn't any of them turned out to be as good as Aguero all in all.. We lack a good stable and reliable Striker.. God.. I miss King Drogba's days. Drogba at his prime > All the strikers in the world.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

On the bright side there is still 30 games left and we are only 10 points behind the league leader at the moment so that's like 3 games and a draw.

On the other hand though.. we are playing sh.ite.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Fantastic game from So'ton.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Pelle and mane are so good at the moment. Pelle does everything Costa does just cleaner. That's a striker that wins in the air holds the ball and lays it off perfectly. Even tracked back to defend a few times. The third goal began with pelle winning the ball back and initiating a quick counter. The second one was also similar and terry (i think) did poorly marking mane. He was a nightmare for Chelsea's defence.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I believe rai that if it was last years Chelsea,the 3pts would have beeninthe other hands nomatter how Saints performed.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I didn't watch the game, but just from the highlights I saw Terry caught out of position twice for goals in addition to Ivanovic getting undressed on the edge of the 18.

Bench them. Or at the very least (I may need a knowledge check here) move Ivanovic inside. He used to be a CB, right?

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

it was a poor performance as always (this season) but damn fabregas and ivanovic.. i don't know whats wrong with them even hazard.. first of all ivanovic always has been the guy who gives in 100% every match i don't know what the fuck happened.. confidence is so low in the team there is literally 0 passion 0 hunger everything is 0 right now.. i felt bad for terry :( its painful when you see frustration on the face of the player you love.. theres so much to say but i don't even know how to say it... whatever happens, chelsea till i die :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Every club has their up and down. Mou's ego has gotten into his way, but I believe Chelsea can bounce back... I can't explain what happens to them since the new season with the same squad. Mou should really try to bench those players that dont perform well...

How Ivanovic keeps featuring in the 1st team is beyond me :(

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Team morale is very low. A few wins on the trot will work wonders.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I haven't been watching too much PL this season. But this bad form seemed to start after Eva left. Actually the only Chelsea game I've seen this season was Pedro debut..

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I watched their 0-3 loss to City and about 20 minutes here and there of the majority of their other matches. They've been extremely dull and boring whenever I tuned in...