Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea, Besiktas agree on signing Demba Ba
AlexBatak 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"Demba Ba is an excellent player. We have been in talks with Chelsea for a long time over bringing him to Istanbul."

"Talks are ongoing. Chelsea initially wanted £10 million for Ba but we have negotiated a price we are happy with. We'll tell the media once the final deal is done."

-Fikret Orman, Besiktas president; source: Mail

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"Demba Ba is an excellent player. We have been in talks with Chelsea for a long time over bringing him to Istanbul."

"Talks are ongoing. Chelsea initially wanted £10 million for Ba but we have negotiated a price we are happy with. We'll tell the media once the final deal is done."

-Fikret Orman, Besiktas president; source: Mail

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Nooo, he's better than all of our strikers.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Thanks for everything, Ba. Go smash the Turkish league!

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The Turkish league is attractive as hell for players lately...

Vendetta 10 years ago

Anything with money is attractive as hell. ;)

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

It's official now "Demba Ba has today (Friday) departed Chelsea Football Club, signing for Turkish club Besiktas."

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Sorry guys I wasn't here for a while my internet was broke I just fixed it. :)
He started his trainings and made good friends. I knew Sow and Ba were like brothers and he was going to come here anyway. Guys what do you know about Marko Marin? I heard something about him like we agreed with Chelsea but I am not sure.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Unless you sign him for 2-3 million, you're better off looking for another player. He is not worth it.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I did not watch him, if he's not worth it; I hope we won't get him. Because we already have great and young players on his position and Our finance is too small compared to Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe. But yes, like you said near 3 Million could be ok.