Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

chelsea vs atletico madrid : 2nd leg prediction
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Mourinho has made it clear that his focus will be on champions league. He wanted to field a weakened side for liverpool game this sunday so that the players who will play next week against atletico can get a rest, but only if it is allowed by chelsea. Im totally ok with this as long as we give a fight even with our B team

There is no guarantee that chelsea can defeat atletico at stamford bridge because atletico is now a team capable of beating any team anywhere. To be honest, I think the 0-0 draw last night gave them some advantages over us. Atletico will get through to the final even with a draw, provided it is a scored draw like 1-1 or 2-2. But we have to win the game to get into the final or tie the game at 0-0 until the ET finish and beat them on penalty shoot out. it is more difficult for us but not impossible.

Anyway, i hope chelsea can surprise atletico with an excellent attacking game like we had against manchester city at ettihad stadium where we won 1-0. So my prediction is chelsea win 1-0

Comments
fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

"i hope chelsea can surprise atletico with an excellent attacking game" that would surprise everyone on this planet.

FredTilson 10 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

0-0 draw, penalties to decide the outcome.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1-1 Atletico punishing Chelsea in the injury time while they defended all 2nd half.

iamRDM 10 years ago

thats what im afraid of tikitaka, sunderland incident could happen again. but hopefully our players defend with their lives, if they plan to be more defensive after scoring the first goal just like what they did against barca :)

GunnerAFC 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Hoping for an exciting game that ends in penalties with Courtois saving every single Chelsea penalty. I want to see him play in England so bad next season and hopefully Mou decides to make him his number 1 instead of Chelsea loaning him out again.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hoping for an exciting game that ends in penalties with Courtois saving every single Chelsea penalty. I want to see him play in England so bad next season and hopefully Mou decides to make him his number 1 instead of loaning him out again.

iamRDM 10 years ago

that would make me very sad and a little happy at the same time gunnerafc, but if that happen, im sure chelsea will make him number 1 next season.

GunnerAFC 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I want English teams to be successful in the Champions League but I wanna see Courtois do really well. Hopefully we get to see him at Chelsea next season regardless of whether you lot win or lose against Madrid.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I want English teams to be successful in the Champions League but I wanna see Courtois to do really well. Hopefully we see get to see him at Chelsea next season regardless of whether you lot win or lose against Madrid.

I want English teams to be successful in the Champions League but I wanna see Courtois to do really well. Hopefully we get to see him at Chelsea next season regardless of whether you lot win or lose against Madrid.

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

if chelsea dare to attack atleti will punish them in deadly counters as they are the better of the 2 teams, mou knows this so chelsea will play with the same buss at the bridge as he did at the calderon

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think Atletico Madrid will go all out attacking the first 20 mins. After 1 goal they can sit back as much as they want.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

0-2 to Atletico.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

1-0 for Chelsea.

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I see Mou fielding a different squad and attacking early on, I think Atlético will win it though.

Madrid derby for the final OOoo0o0o0oOOo0o0

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

it will be 2-1 to chelsea torres will come after 1-1 and score the winner in 80s while eto'o will start the game

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

We will win!! COME ON YOU BLUES!

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Atletico to win it but really dramatically.

Some big calls will be made that game.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

whatever is going to happen we are forever the true blues, nobody should underestimate chelsea at the bridge.
I think we should play this game the way we played against manchester city at the etihad stadium with solid defence and fast counter attack

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mourinho is the king of 2-0 wins

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

2-0 Chelsea.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

1 - 1

Mou will taste his own medicine and he'll take the defeating goal from a burning Atletico's counter-attack, more or less around the 79'. El Cholo will suffer and be on the edge for the remaining 11', but he'll come out victorious eventually.