{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea vs Manchester United Predictions/Post-match Reactions
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

1-0 For Chelsea .

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

After all United's missing players for tomorrow's match I would say 1-0 for Chelsea or 1-1. I don't see a worse result than that. It's just that we are missing our 2 strikers while they are missing some defenders and midfielders so it could be a draw unless our attacking mids step up tomorrow and score.

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

For me it will be 2-1 for chelsea or 2-2

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

2-1 for Chelsea. But wont be too mad if United win because they are looking so clear to secure the CL that we were fighting with them for a few weeks ago.

kenkichiotaka 9 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Since we're without Rojo, Carrick, Blind and Jones, I think that even a draw would be tough for us!!!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's funny to see that every team which is going to play Chelsea got tons of injuries. I would say draw 1:1 with Chelsea once again scoring in last 10 minutes.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

2-1 would be perfect for both Chelsea and Arsenal. I expect win because of United's injuries. It's big problem.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

considering United missing players specially Blind, things should be complicated. But maybe Mourinho would be happy to get a draw here, im hoping for a United win that wont change BPL winner but mostly to give more confidence to United for next year.

Draw maybe here, i beted a combined games, here just an over 1.5 goal at 1.3 odd to higher the total odds.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

considering United missing players specially Blind, things should be complicated. But maybe Mourinho would be happy to get a draw here, im hoping for a United win that wont change BPL winner but mostly to give more confidence to United for next year.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Right now, after realizing about the injuries... Im not that optimistic. Van Gaal is not very good at moving around the players to make up a team, and well Chelsea are playing home. Even though they haven't been doing great and United is on their best form of the season I will predict a draw.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

You know one guy I will not miss seeing at the Bridge and that is Chicharito . Idk what is up with this guy but he gets pumped for Chelsea games and no one in United executed goals in the goalkeepers box area better than him .

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

3-1 Manchester United

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I just recreated the game on FIFA and Chelsea won 1-0 with Hazard scoring in the 45'.

Fabregas went for a header in the box, it failed, the ball went straight to Hazard who dabbed it with his left foot, into the bottom left corner.

Also, ref will be Mike Dean... not a big fan of him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I just recreated the game on FIFA and Chelsea won 1-0 with Hazard scoring in the 45'.

Fabregas went for a header in the box, it failed, the ball went straight to Hazard who dabbed it with his left foot, into the bottom left corner.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Zouma was like A Tank . Did not give space to breath to Felliani .

If Only Drogba had his old speed back , he would have scored that chance and made more damage . Only thing he is missing . Speed. Everything else is quality world class .

Mourinho is just amazing manager . Greatest manager . Even with out form squad , he squeezes victories from in form clubs .

Referee did some mistakes with De Gea twice , one when he came out and handled ball outside of the box and other when defender passed into his hands . I am glad he made a good call on Herrara dive , what a desperate move .

Grande Juan Mata as always shows his class ! What standout lad ! Showed example to David Luiz how to show respect to his former club . Too bad he did not fit in Mourinhos team but we never forget his playing days for us . I am glad our fans also thanked him and chanted for him with standing ovation !

United also played very well and I thought Falcao did pretty good , Luke Shaw and Di Maria in short space of time made some good runs . Not sure why he is still benched . He worried me more than Young did whole game .

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Eden Hazard! AND THEY SAID FIFA IS NOT REALISTIC! haha The game ended 1-0 and Hazard is the goal scorer couldn't be more accurate than that. almost the same goal minute as well.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Very close game, a little disappointed for the match overall as I was expecting a little more thrill for a game like this. Chelsea took its chance well, United couldn't finish their chances, the whole squad arrangement due to injuries had us experimenting a lot and it didnt work out.

I dont have much to say about the game itself, I would criticize Chelsea if they hadn't won but they did so everything is now justified.

As for United, we depend to much on our starters, but that is just a matter of time. I trust the team and believe we have tons of room for improvement.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Haha, I was so close to perfection

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

congratz for your almost precise prediction

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This game denied me 1200 euros, thanks to Hazard and Falcao crossbar...

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

:) 2 more games CMON CHELSEA!!!!

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

We dominated the match in almost every single department besides the most important one, goals. We were missing some of our most influential players. All these factors, combined with the fact that Mourinho set up his team for a draw, made it very difficult to come back after a momentary lapse in our defense which led to the goal. Like LVG said, the performance was great but that is not what the fans focus on.