Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL semi-final winners and losers (prediction)
JohnStark 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Kazakhstan 2 151

Since previous discussion was on prediction on semi-final draw I decided to start predictions on winners and loosers in semi-final stage. It will be interesting to know your prediction, and more importantly why you think so!! May the best team win!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

since previous discussion was on prediction on semi-final draw I decided to start predictions on winners and loosers in semi-final stage. It will be interesting to know your prediction, and more importantly why you think so!! May best team win!!

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Barca and Juve in the final :)

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

BARCELONA-BAYERN M.
Okay,i expect Bayern M. to go throught,they are better and sure maybe another 7Up is coming,lol!

JUVENTUS-REAL MADRID
I see some people who think that juventus will make a surprise here,but for me,Real Madrid is much better and we will see them 100% in final.

And about the final,No matter who will be Bayern M. or Barcelona vs Real Madrid,we will see a great match there,i see Real Madrid to be champion again this year.

Prediction:
Barcelona-Bayern M.
Agg. 2-4
Juventus-Real Madrid
Agg: 2-5

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

BARCELONA-BAYERN M.
Okay,i expect Bayern M. to go throught,they are better and sure maybe another 7Up is coming,lol!

JUVENTUS-REAL MADRID
I see some people who think that juventus will make a surprise here,but for me,Real Madrid is much better and we will see them 100% in final.

And about the final,No matter who will be Bayern M. or Barcelona vs Real Madrid,we will see a great match there,i see Real Madrid to be champion again this year

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

All 3 teams can seriously demolish Juventus, so Real will be 100% in final, but real question is Bayern or Barcelona? I think that Barcelona will control game and very hardly go to finals.

So, Barcelona - Real in final. Barcelona to win.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

El Clasico final. Bayern Munich are not stable defensively, and I really think MSN are going to expose them. If Real Madrid can get their players back in time, the game against Juve will be a cakewalk, with all due respect to Juve fans. Both games will be very entertaining.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Bayern to beat Barcelona . Juventus to beat Real unless Real brings their injured players on time .

Juventus wins the whole thing . Underdogs, less pressure no worries nothing to loose and everything to play for .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Real and Bayern in the final. Real to defend title.

Haha, you know the ties are 50-50 ties when everyone predicts something different.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

50-50 But as a Barça fan i must say Barça, of course Madrid who had easy road to the final till here...
If Barça qualify, they will win it.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Barcelona vs Juve in the final.

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Barca vs Bayern (Another 7up result)

Juve vs Real M (100% Real Madrid will win home and away)

JohnStark 9 years ago

well I will say that in case of Barca and Bayern it is 49% to 51%. Because, Pep knows players of Barcelona, and last match will be in Munich. There is also display of cripy play by Pique and Alves lately that are areas where Bayern is have lethal attacks from. On the other hand there is MSN.

RM vs Juve, I see RM go through in Itali 1:0 and in Spain 2:1 or 3:1. But I give 99% for RM go to finals. Juve is weak this year, previous matches prove that, they are winning with very small margin. And RM playing so many times on high level with Barca and AM and the suad is Galacticos. And do not forget that Anchelotti is Italian and I am pretty sure he knows how to deal with Italian defence.

Finals, I think will be if Barca go through Barca will win it and if Bayern then Bayern loose to RM.

it is my humble opinion....

daniesl 9 years ago
Orlando City, United States 3 14

Hoping for a Real Madrid - Bayern final!

Bayern agg: 4-2
Real agg: 2-0

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I have no idea what may happen on Barça-Bayern game.
My prediction on the other game : 4-1 on agg for Real Madrid.

kambingku 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

bayern munich bs barcelona

madrid vs juventus = 2-0

final : bayern vs madrid = 2-0

HowGhastly 9 years ago
Galatasaray 0 176

Bayern and Juve will go through imo...

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Madrid wont let this game slip either home or away. as for bayern vs barca, im rooting for barca. MSN trio are the best. so let it be EL CLASICO finale.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't see Bayern going through the Barcelona, specially now when Barcelona's form is fantastic and Bayern not that good caused by a lot of injuries.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol, win or Loose Barça are in SEMI FINALS, some money in the pocket, UEFA coeff to the league despite la liga not in need of coeff points...
Mourinho is welcome to Camp Nou as a spectator :)

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I actually think now Barca will be in the Finals. Bayern this year suffered too much from injuries. My biggest dissapointment is that Robben is injured again and won't play against Barca. I really wanted to see him.
Chances for Barcelona - Bayern ; %60 , %40 in my opinion.

JohnStark 9 years ago

I am rooting for Barca too, but recent good performance of Barca is against weak teams. On the other hand there is RM who won Sevilla today. I think RM is very strong but somehow tend to destabilize itself from inside it seems. Juve for me has so little chances. Well Bavaria is completely unpredictable team, when it collects itself it can swipe everything.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

The batten vs barca match are settled down in the first leg, barca need to win with a clean sheet (a must) so they can go to allianz arena. The first leg will be without robben Ribery and lewa so I see no suprise if barca win with a big margin like 3-1 or 4-1. In the second leg bayren may win but it will likely be 1-0 or 2-1. However bayren are unpredictable and so is barca however I just think barca have a better chance, especially after their games this week