Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clasico 2015/16 first leg talk and predictions :
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

First leg in Bernabeu with both squads not in their greatest form like we're used to for year now, they always try to be at their best for the clasico, this year is a little different, key injuries like Messi of course, Rafinha, Rakitic, Masceranoand in the other side Ramos, Marcelo and players comming back from injury like Benz and James...

I predict an open game because with Messi's absence, Madrid wont close much spaces at home and will try to dominate midlefield with players like Kroos-Modric, while Barça would rely on the new complicity between Suarez and Neymar and getting transitions between posession and fast counters.

3 pts margin between the two clubs, a MUST win for Madrid and specially a loss would be devastating, for Barça they have less pressure than Madrid considering playing without Messi away with a 3pts lead, but its also very important and a lot of positive pressure on players who would want to prove their worth without their 10.

Last confrontations :

22.03.15 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
25.10.14 Real Madrid - Barcelone 3 - 1 Liga BBVA
16.04.14 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 2 Coupe du Roi
23.03.14 Real Madrid - Barcelone 3 - 4 Liga BBVA
26.10.13 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
02.03.13 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
26.02.13 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 3 Coupe du Roi
30.01.13 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 1 Coupe du Roi
07.10.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Liga BBVA
29.08.12 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 1 Super Coupe
23.08.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 3 - 2 Super Coupe
21.04.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 2 Liga BBVA
25.01.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Coupe du Roi
18.01.12 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 2 Coupe du Roi
10.12.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 3 Liga BBVA
17.08.11 Barcelone - Real Madrid 3 - 2 Super Coupe
14.08.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 2 Super Coupe
03.05.11 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Ligue des champions UEFA
27.04.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 0 - 2 Ligue des champions UEFA

Despite the injuries, both teams form is pretty good comparing to other big clubs in Europe, topping their respective groups in CL as usual and fighting for the league, but i think Madridistas would agree games arent granted like they used to, same for Barça. Many games were won while both teams and fans suffered watching the game, that only gives you one information : both clubs arent unbeatable and probably not yet at 100%, but form has nothing to do in a clasico, let the best win and for me i would be happy with a draw without Messi even if i feel Barça could loose here.

My prediction : 2-2

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

3-2 or 2-1 for Madrid. Should be a pretty close contest.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I hope Messi can play :(... we dont want him to miss this party...

I hope both teams can have their maximum strength.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I hope Messi could rest and comeback later fully recovered, going back injured would be a disaster i just want him to avoid this game even if Barça looses, the season is still long and Barça needs him in the long run.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Without Messi and with Real having key players like Benzema, Bale and James coming back and with this game being at the Bernabeu I have to say that Real will win the first leg but with Barcelona coming back in the second leg to take the overall win.

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Benzema will blackmail the ref and Real will win. haha..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

0-0 draw.

I have no stake in this, and I like to watch the world burn.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SunFlash

I'm genuinely struggling to remember a Clasico where neither team scored.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Ill be surprised if Barcelona doesnt win.

The form both teams arrive in will determine the outcome as usual. Madrid has been inconsistent but Barcelona hasnt been doing exceptionally well without Messi.

0-2 Barcelona.

I hope for the sake of Navas that RM win or at least keep a clean sheet.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Hopefully this shit doesn't happen again.

@dyn I think this time it might change (might ;D) with Benitez on the bench & if Casemiro plays. But still, it will probably be open game with lots of goals as always.

3-3.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I wudn't risk playing messi. But i think they shud not let ronaldo play so things can b more fair

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^Lol liomessi10 xD. Obviously C.Ronaldo is going to play no matter what. I do believe that Barca will cope like they've done till this day without Messi.

Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

First things First Hopefully Messi recovers

It will be an exiting El Clasico but however stopping Neymar Messi and Suarez will be the hardest task for us we need Ramos, Varane, Danilo, (Marcelo he will recover trust me) and Navas 110% ready to face against one of the best attacking trio. Good news for us overall James Rodriguez and Bale have finally fully recovered form their injuries.

My prediction
2-1 or 3-2

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

barc to win messi scores and neymer and 1 for someone in Madrid i am gonna go big or go home.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

It will be odd to watch this game at work, we are expecting more than 1000 phone calls of Bein sport users. I heard that Benitez would be in trouble if his team looses...The only thing im sure of it here, there will be goals.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka Don't even know 1 manager that isn't in trouble with Perez when they to lose to Barcelona to be honest.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Barcelona to pull the trigger on this one, 1:3.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

guess what! my dad my let me watch it!!!!!!

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

^lol ?

Anyways, as Real are confronted with the disadvantage of having Benitez as manager, Barca will probably win it. 3-1 Barca, Neymar to score a brace.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

2-1 for R. Madrid

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Barcelona XI: Bravo; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Iniesta (c), Sergi Roberto, Rakitic; Suárez, Neymar

Real Madrid XI: Navas; Carvajal, Ramos (c), Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, James; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona XI: Bravo; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Iniesta (c), Sergi Roberto, Rakitic; Suárez, Neymar

Real Madrid XI: Navas; Carvajal, Ramos (c), Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Isco; Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Jesé.