Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Copa del rey final thoughts and predictions
rayrex7 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Well I wanted to hear your thoughts and prediction of this ccopa del rey final, EL CLASSICO!!
and please share any info of the match that anyone of u know

Predictions:
3-2 for barca, 1-2 for madrid (there is a possibility we might end up in a penalty shoot-out)

but i really hope madrid wins cause i dont to see another trophyless season :((
heres a promo of the match, hope u all enjoy ;)

please guys share your opinions with everyone and hope u have a nice day :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

well I wanted to hear your thoughts and prediction of this ccopa del rey final, EL CLASSICO!!
and please share any info of the match that anyone of u know

Predictions:
3-2 for barca, 1-2 for madrid (there is a possibility we might end up in a penalty shoot-out

but i really hope madrid wins cause i dont to see another trophyless season :((
heres a promo of the match, hope u all enjoy ;)

please guys share your opinions with everyone and hope u have a nice day :D

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol, I'd be surprised if we even score.

2-0 for Barcelona.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^You probably will^

If you guys have watched some of Barcelona's recent goals, I think that it is not hard to admit that Pinto is not that bad, but the problem is with their defence. Since Ronaldo is likely not to play, that is good news for Barcelona but Benzema + Bale are still very deadly, even without Ronaldo.

Prediction: 2-1 for Barca

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^You probably will^

If you guys have watched some of Barcelona's recent goals, I think that it is not hard to admit that Pinto is not that bad, but the problem is with their defence. Since Ronaldo is likely not to play, that is good news for Barcelona but Benzema + Bale are still very deadly, even without Ronaldo.

Prediction: 2-1

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ Lol you are joking mate. The throphy will go to Catalunya. I think it will be 0-1 or 0-3 for Barca. Even though they are playing bad atm , but sometimes our squad fails to concentrate when they play against Barca. Just like our previous El Clasico , we created a couple of chances and scored but we were the ones who lost the ball too many times and our CB's sometimes make very stupid mistakes , wich Barca can benefit from.... We will all see tomorrow.... But i just hope Ramos or Pepe dont get a red card :P

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Iraqi

I think it's because Carlo messed up his tactics the first two times.

2-1

He expected Messi to play down the middle, so put Ramos at DM (like how Mou put Pepe at DM one time). But it didn't work out because Tata expected it. So he put Messi on the RW, and put all the focus on Neymar at LW against Carvajal (who is still a very inexperienced defender).

4-3

He threw away all defensive tactics in order to score, but didn't realize that Messi still needs to be marked. Notice that Messi was solely responsible for all of Barca's goals on the night.

I think that if Carlo focuses on shutting down Messi first in this game, we have a very good chance of winning. Otherwise, we're screwed.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Piqué and Bartra injured, our CB line up is Puyol-Mascherano, Pinto as a GK :).

Well, we are screwed !

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

We have played with Adriano as a CB against RM... We will do fine as their attacks come from the wing 99% of the time, it honestly all depends on the defensive display of our full backs.

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Why so pessimistic Madrid fans? I'm confident that we will win, unless that the referee will be as bad as the 3-4 one.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

2-1 Madrid

Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

2-1 or 1-0 for Madrid..

our best shot is to hold to penalties and win it.. thats my honest opinion :/

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

2-1 Madrid me thinks

ironfist2010 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

fu*k u all , we're gonna win !! i feel it :D

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lol it's really funny this time, fans from BOTH sides (most of them) are quite pessimistic about their result against the rival... we can feel the nervousness.

Barca's recent form sucks badly (and with Messi off-form, Barca's too ordinary), but somehow in El Clasico they are still a beast....

Ancelloti hasn't worked his way out to read Barca's game the way MOU did, and probably this game is the same hahaha...

2 - 2 main time and Barca wins in extra time.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

1-0 already...

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Amazing goal ANGELLLL!!!! I hope more goals to come!! VAMOSS A GANAR!!

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

That Benzema pass =|

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Benzema is on fire today!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Can someone please tell me, why Pedro or Alexis hasn't come in yet in the 2nd half after 1 - 0 down and didn't create enough space nor chances??? Their pace and finish can open up a lot of space for Messi to perform... this way the whole Barca will has a lot of possession but nothing else, Messi is gonna looks lost again...

I can understand the line-up but after the 1st half there should definitely be more changes from Tata...

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Pinto's throw, haha.

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Great header.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

just like I said... when Pedro come in, this energy, pace open up so many spaces for Barca and Messi came to life again...