Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CR7...
ynadamas 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

While watching the match of Real Madrid vs Espanol, I realized that CR7 never passes to Gareth Bale which is really annoying. Also when Bale missed the shot, CR7 reacted more than anyone else. Now, I don't like CR7. We all should support for Gareth Bale.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

They are on opposite sides of the pitch, they can't pass to each other. They have to rely on crosses, which was what Ronaldo was doing all game against Juventus. I believe he crossed the ball three times to Bale in that match? Anyways, Ronaldo and Bale hardly ever exchange short passes because they are too far away. They didn't do it in 2013-14 so I don't understand why you have just noticed that.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Ronaldo is so selfish,all he want is to score,and win trophies individually

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Never heard a Madrid fan say that. I think I might have a stroke right now.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SoccerBoss

Lol, that's because he is actually a troll. Just scroll through the comments section of every Madrid match and you'll see only negative comments about Real and our players.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Exactly like @Dynastian said. But they're not good friends as it seems. Ronaldo is angry on Bale when he wrongly passes him the ball, even on training.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bale doesn't deserve this. He is on an impossible mission. Even if Bale is on fire, and Ronaldo is having a goal drought, Bale won't get the praise and love from RM players and fans that Ronaldo gets. I'd love to see him back in the PL, even if it's one of our rivals.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Ronaldo and bale have rivalry. Want to be the best in the world

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Haha i make negative comments abou Real Madrid,bcuz we have a 3 billion $ team and we still shit.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

You guys think he'll leave for EPL this summer?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Bale? Nah. He's had an incredibly rough season, but his first season was brilliant, so he'll get another chance. If he messes up next season too, then he'll probably be heading for the EPL again.