Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David Moyes reported to get sacked
Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Its true. Its a very big chance for Moyes to get sacked after the season ends. And here in the Dutch news i heard that Van Gaal is the one who will replace him after the World Cup in Brazil with The Netherlands. Then Hiddink will be the Dutch Manager.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Moyes is totally out of his depth. Everytime I see his face he looks like he's about to jump off a bridge lol. It'll do him good to get out of there. He's still a good manager so I can see him having relative success at a club like Newcastle or Aston Villa.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's the best for both, Moyes and MU. Moyes is a nice guy and a decent manager, he has to work out his tactic and game reading, starting from smaller club. MU is too big and to stressful for him. Thanks god he's out though.

Klopp would be the best choice, but I dont see him leaving BVB :(... Van Gaal would be a great choice too.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's the best for both, Moyes and MU. Moyes is a nice guy and a decent manager, he has to work out his tactic and game reading, starting from smaller club. MU is too big and to stressful for him. Thanks god he's out though

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Van Gaal would be nice considering Klopp wont leave Dortmund ever.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

probably him

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Pulis to ManU!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pulis to ManU! :D

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I don't like how it went about. At least let the man finish what's left of the season, unless he backed down himself.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

ikoiko: actually it's true, we were too happy that he is finally out, but we forgot it doesn't change much, well it would be better if he stays till the end of the season then got sacked... :( But, we need to be qualify for the Uefa cup so...

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

He is 62 . I think United is looking for long term replacement. Someone young and ambitious . Van Gal is great but I do not if he still got his managerial magic.

@ikoiko I agree. If sources are true , he found out through twitter .... seems to be very wrong and cruel