Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

De Gea or courtois?
ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

So we've all seen de Gea's world class performance vs Liverpool today and I wanna know who's better de Gea or courtois. In my opinion m, based in current form it's de Gea hands down. He's saved United in countless occasions if he weren't there then I think Liverpool could've actually won and Arsenal easily would've beaten United if it weren't for de gea's heroics. Courtois has a world class back 4 covering him and to be fair I havnt been impressed by him. I've not seen him perform 1 world class save this season. Give de Gea chelseas defence then Chelsea will practically be invincible. On current form de Gea is probably second best keeper just behind manuel neuer.

What's your opinions guys please no bias.

Comments
ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Courtois

Mohd_2012 9 years ago
Manchester United 2 52

Probable De Gea; I agree with you.

Arsenal, England 37 1662

There must be a reason why you pick courtois. Can you explain please?

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

De Gea. Chelsea got solid defense but not Manchester United. at least not yet.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

De Gea. He saved United so many times, etc. against Chelsea, Arsenal... P.S. Courtois is beast tho.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

De Gea.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

De Gea, especially because he has saved our ass so many time due to our joke defend

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Surely Courtois. But De gea has been superb lately and the reason why Manchester United are 3rd on the table.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

De Gea this season, last season Courtois.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

De Gea gets challenged more often and therefore has more opportunities to make some great saves. So, currently he's in better form than Courtois, but overall Courtois is better in my opinion.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Removing the United/Chelsea fan votes, we have

De Gea: 6 votes
Courtois: 2 votes

With Chelsea/United supporters

De Gea: 8 votes
Courtois: 4 votes

WayneRooney 9 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

DE GEA <3 <3 <3 finally people start to notice how amazing he is

Arsenal, England 37 1662

De Gea was quite sloppy in his first season but started to settle into a world class keeper.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Courtois, We have a solid defense and we don't allow such big spaces like United does which are constantly forcing De Gea to make those saves . Plus, I saw those saves and a lot of times it was poor finishing . Against Chelsea you don't get a lot of chances and if opponent gets one he better finish it . Courtois reads the game like a professor and he gets tested when top opponent plays us .

You need to pay attention how he takes out the corners, set piece situations and positions himself in a goal almost perfectly every match . Therefore dangerous shots that United allows and that De Gea is flying for to save are the ones Courtois already picks like nothing because he reads the game and always in right place to save those shots .

And no I would never take De Gea over Courtois . Courtois is a complete goalkeeper to me who has everything you name it . However, that seems like another topic.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Courtois, We have a solid defense and we don't allow such big spaces like United does which are constantly force De Gea to make those saves . Courtois reads the game like a professor .

You need to pay attention how he takes out the corners, set piece situations and positions himself in a goal almost perfectly every match . Therefore dangerous shots that United allows and that De Gea is flying for to save are the ones Courtois already picks like nothing because he reads the game and always in right place to save those shots .

And no I would never take De Gea over Courtois . Courtois is a complete goalkeeper to me who has everything you name it . However, that seems like another topic.

Courtois, We have a solid defense and we don't allow such big spaces like United does which are constantly force De Gea to make those saves . Plus, I saw those saves and a lot of times it was poor finishing . Against Chelsea you don't get a lot of chances and if opponent gets one he better finish it . Courtois reads the game like a professor and he gets tested when top opponent plays us .

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

btw why don't anyone mention Joe Hart who is in great form too .

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ I agree. Joe Hart is also doing very good

Mohd_2012 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 2 52

The Master has already sealed the approval of David De Gea. It is his first tweet after all the saves from De Gea. If you know what I mean; you would probably choose De Gea over Courtois. I recently came across a report stating that Peter Schmeichel is the complete Man United goalkeeper. I didn't further proceed reading because from what I know, he is the best goalkeeper in the world over time. *CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG*.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The Master has already sealed the approval of David De Gea. It is his first tweet after all the saves from De Gea. If you know what I mean; you would probably choose De Gea over Courtois. I recently came across a report stating that Peter Schmeichel is the complete Man United goalkeeper. I didn't further proceed reading because from what I know, he is the best goalkeeper in the world over time. *CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG*. After a long run;