Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diego Costa - Its Beginning
Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Player of the month.Congratulations Chelsea,you buy best after Drogba's time.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Next up is PFA!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

He is what we really need! :)

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

He got more than that. What a BEAST. :(

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

That is quite the anti-climatic song for a video compilation..

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lolll agee with wolfie... this is gotta be the worst song choice ever for a sport video complilation (itś Radical Something - Spraypaint)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lolll agee with wolfie... this is gotta be the worst song choice ever for a sport video complilation

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

the ideal ending for this beginning is a treble win for him and us :)

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

hahaha tuan and wolfie right :)

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Just give him the Golden boot already! 7 goals in 4 games :)

and obligatory mention Fabregas 6 assists in 4 games!.

devilz 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

hatrick today... dayum

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like a Colombian drug lord?

netsten 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Awesome beginning, for sure, if he's not injured during the season, he could be the man.

@devilz Yeah, he definitely looks like a thug, not sure if Mexican or Colombian drug lord, but yeah :D

• History

Awesome beginning, for sure, if he's not injured during the season, he could be the man.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

k so I was wrong about him
I'm scared

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I call him a warrior. This man does whatever it takes to score a goal for the team even if he is injured. Remember how insanely he injured himself to score that goal for Atletico Madrid against Getafe?

This guy is a real man a real fighter a real warrior! What a striker! I'm so glad to have him alongside Remy and King Drogba.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

He playes like he's been at Chelsea for 5 years. :D The real question is "Is he gonna have any rival candidate for PFA Player of the season"

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I don't know Emrecan but it could be Aguero or Falcao! We will see, but so far he is so consistent and hard to catch. He has more creative players to assist him than any other striker in the EPL and he is crucial so I doubt anyone will catch him.

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

maybe his main contender for player of the year is fabregas. If this guy stays fit I honestly cant see Chelsea not winning the league and champions league

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I am not sure about Falcao but Aguero can push it till the end. But I think Costa will easily get it.
My prediction for Young player of the year is Sterling. It's still too early but I want Sterling to win that :)
And yes we should not forhet about Fabregas' form too. :)

• History

I am not sure about Falcao but Aguero can push it till the end. But I think Costa will easily get it.
My prediction for Young player of the year is Sterling. It's still too early but I want Sterling to win that :)

And yes we should not forhet about Fabregas' form. :)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

For me, best player in EPL so far has been Fabregas. Goddamn, it's good to see him back to his best again.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Cesc and Costa are just another proof of the high level we are witnessing lately in Spain, i believe if you got Ronaldo/Iniesta instead, it could be even more impressive.
With players of this caliber, there is no '' League is so exciting/unpredectible excuse '', with the right strike force, home or away, rivals will suffer.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Chelsea fans should be over the moon they didn't go with Balotelli. Costa is perfect for the Special one.

Could be a very good season for the them. The team is very solid.