Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

El Clasico Predictions
Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

Real Madrid vs Barcelona, what is your scoreline prediction and who do you think will score? I predict

Real 3 - 1 Barca | 3x Cristiano Ronaldo, 1x Neymar

Comments
Argjent 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Like always,will be a hard game to predict.Both teams are performing great,Barcelona still 0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure Real Madrid this weekend will score against them.
My prediction is:
Real Madrid-Barcelona
2-1 or 2-2

C.Ronaldo & Neymar will score,
and maybe Benzema,Messi or Suarez...

If i will bet this game,i will go only for 3+ [Over 2.5] or GG[Both teams to score goals]

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Like always,will be a hard game to predict.Both teams are performing great,Barcelona still 0 goals conceded in La Liga,but sure Real Madrid this weekend will score against them.
My prediction is:
Real Madrid-Barcelona
2-1 or 2-2

C.Ronaldo & Neymar will score,
and maybe Benzema & Messi...

If i will bet this game,i will go only for 3+ [Over 2.5] or GG[Both teams to score goals]

Diamant06 10 years ago
Barcelona, Kosovo 9 70

Real Madrid-Barcelona
3 - 2
C.Ronaldo 2x
Benzema 1x
Neymar 1x
Suarez 1x

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

tough one, I'd say 2:2

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Real Madrid:1 - 3 Barcelona

Why?

Bale is not playing
Suarez is probably going to start
Messi and Neymar linking up very well lately

Benzema 1
Messi 1
Neymar 2

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Hard game...I'll go for 2-1 for Barca,probably some lucky goal,and Suarez starts his first Clasico!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

2 - 2.

Messi 1, Ronaldo 1, Neymar 1 & James 1.

No way Messi and Ronaldo are gonna miss this party, they would either score or assist or cause a penalty.. Messi will have the other assist and if not both in case he doesn score... Real will looks shaky from time to time due to the lack of proper MDF, but they are too strong they can cover that. Barcaś defenders will be clumsy too when the pressure is high and Pique would do something stupid.

And again, Pepe and Alves will bump into and try to eat each other's head. Modric will be a work force and stay quiet (I meant he doesnt talk nor complain) the whole game, Kroos would make some jaw dropping passes... Rakitic and Ronaldo would have some kind of rocket but will be stopped or hit the cross bar... :D

2 - 2

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Smells like a draw , 2-2 , Benzema and Ronaldo for Real and for Barca , Neymar and Suarez . Especially if Sergio Ramos and Gareth Bale won't be playing .

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

2-2. Ronaldo and James to score. Messi and Neymar to score.

rayrex7 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Usually in classicos , it depends on who scores first
But if the comeback was before half time then the team who scored first will lose because it will only damage their mentality

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I prefer Real out of the two

But I think it'll be 2-2

Ronaldo, Isco

Messi, Iniesta

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

I think at Bernabeu and BBC starting we should be able to win this, but Barcelona have conceded 0 goals and Luis Suarez should make his debut it will be a El Clasico to remember!

My predictions
3-1

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Got my prediction right.

knew Real is much stronger than Barca :)

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

BBC were perfect at this match,especially (For me) Benz!