Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

English Premier League top4
Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

United, City, Chelsea, and Southampton (hopefully)

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Same thought as Dynastian. Hopefully no Arsenal there.

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Chelsea, Southampton, Man City and Man U

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^what do real madrid fans have against arsenal

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

1-chelsea
2-man city
3-liverpool
4-arsenal

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

@liomessi10 Real Madrid fans have nothing with Arsenal, but Arsenal are not playing well and their injury list just grows and we believe that they won't finish top 4

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Any team but Liverpool to be honest.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Chelsea City Arsenal and the other spot is wide open (United Liverpool Tottenham Everton Southampton WestHam)

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So we have a big injury list that mean you don't want Arsenal in UCL?

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Southampton

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912
  1. Chelsea
    2. MANCHESTER UNITED
  2. Arsenal
  3. Manchester City
Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554
  1. M.City
    2.Chelsea
    3.Everton
    4 M.United/Arsenal
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

1.Chelsea
2.Manchester City
3.Arsenal (HOPEFULLY)/Liverpool/Everton
4.Arsenal (HOPEFULLY)/So'ton/Spurs
......................................................................................................................................................................................
Arsenal,with no injuries or bad results,could go to top 4 of EPL."Small" teams like West Ham and Southampthon are in good shape,hopefully they can keep it up to play in Europa League.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Said 1) Arsenal 2) Man C 3) Man U 4) Liverpool before the start of the season. I'll go for it still, although it looks really doubtful.

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

@Aiden nothing against Arsenal, but this "manchesterutI" guy just said "hopefully no Arsenal"? "Hopefully" isn't probably the word to use then, it would be more like "I don't think Arsenal will finish top 4, because they have lots of injuries".

Hopefully Real Madrid will get relegated (I have nothing against them)

yeah.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Aiden nothing against Arsenal, but this "manchesterutI" guy just said "hopefully no Arsenal"? "Hopefully" isn't probably the word to use then, it would be more like "I don't think Arsenal will finish top 4".

Hopefully Real Madrid will get relegated (I have nothing against them)

yeah.

He wasn't referring to me in particular. *** there are 2 other RM fans that didnt include Arsenal in the top 4 hence his answer was that.*****
--edited by mod-- plz dont use provoking comment

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

guys, relax. @manchesterutI: uhmn, from that comment I also thought you wanted to say: I want Arsenal out of there ... I guess just miscommunication

So singling me out its not "provocative"? Also, his comment "Hopefully Real Madrid will get relegated (I have nothing against them) " isnt just said because 3 RM fans didnt want Arsenal to be top 4 hence its absolutely not a " provoking comment" but I say 1 thing and its immediately "edited". Gj mod.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They didn't included Arsenal but they didn't not said " Hopefully no Arsenal there." Everyone here knows you're just troll, and support every year someone else.

I said " Hopefully no Arsenal there." because I don't think Arsenal represent England as well as City,Chelsea or United( in my opinion). As far as Southampton, they're playing beautiful and are enjoyment to watch. I just want to watch someone else other than Arsenal. As far as "support every year someone else", its supposed to be; " support someone else every year", and I have never changed my belief with my words or on my status so you're making a baseless attack showing that you're plain stupid.

Again, I stay with that statement as I am not singling someone out, and not being disrespectful to any user, unlike decentK and quikzyy. My statement is the same as Madridista11: "Any team but Liverpool to be honest.", but I dont see any Liverpool fans attacking his opinion. Just shows how classy they are in respecting someone else's opinion, unlike others.