Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL title race is a complex beast !!!
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It was said in some quarters that the winner of Liverpool's meeting with Manchester City would effectively win the title, but in fact the 3-2 win for the home side failed to make things much clearer. As before, if Liverpool win their remaining games they will be crowned Premier League champions. However, there is the added complexity that if Chelsea win their remaining games, they will finish above the Reds, but not above Manchester City if Manuel Pellegrini's men win their remaining fixtures as well. If City do go the rest of the season with a 100% record then they may need Chelsea to win at Anfield in what is now the most pivotal fixture of the run in on April 27. Liverpool have the momentum, but there's plenty of drama left in the first genuine three-horse race in a long, long time.
Yahoo.com

Someone going to be very heart broken . I think City and Liverpool have it in their hands . It is theirs to loose .

Comments
DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

hope that liverpool win the league

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Liverpool is gonna get it, I hope. Both Liverpool and MC have a lightly better chance of winning than Chelsea, but it doesnt mean anything, this season is so complex we can only tell in the last round. both La Liga and EPL are crazy this year

Rchangezi 10 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 1 76

ALL THE question is about Chelsea and Liverpool game , but what i think this is football any team can slip at any time like Barcelona just did who think of that one of-course no one , and man city with Everton who are already on 4th is not that easy . one thing is sure and simple any team losses just 1 point from this day will be out of the title race ,

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

My predictions :

Liverpool Next 4 games : W,D,D,W - ending season with 85 points

Chelsea Next 4 games : W, D , W, W - ending season with 85 points

Manchester City next 6 games : W, W, D, L , W , W - ending season with 83 points
_____________________________________________\

Liverpool wins the title on goal difference .

Ofcourse I wish for Chelsea to win but I think Jose will concentrate more on Champions League . There are just too many results that we have to depend on .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

My predictions :

Liverpool Next 4 games : W,D,D,W - ending season with 85 points

Chelsea Next 4 games : W, D , W, W - ending season with 85 points

• Manchester City next 6 games : W, W, D, L , W , W - ending season with 83 points
    _____________________________________________\

Liverpool wins the title on goal difference .

Ofcourse I wish for Chelsea to win but I think Jose will concentrate more on Champions League . There are just too many results that we had to depend on .

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Chelsea to win the league ! CMON YOU BLUES!!

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

without yaya toure, city will be weakened, hope everton can steal some points against them, if we beat liverpool and win our remaining games, we can win. its not easy but we can do it.

kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

where is arsenal? oh, they are competing for 4th place trophy again

20ROBINVANPERSIE 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

i want chelsea to win for obvious reasons..

Marcus2011 10 years ago

Everton is very motivated to finish in top four ! In their last game they showed so much desire and basicly squeezed three points against Sunderland .

@iamRDM

Yaya Toure will be vital loss for Manchester City . He is not just their best player , but he is motivation and soul of the team . I agree they will definitely will struggle without him.

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

yes marcus, thats what i meant. now city have dropped points against sunderland, we have our destiny back in our hands. win all our 4 games, the title will be ours.

But to be honest im more worried about our game at cardiff than liverpool, we tend to drop points against this kind of teams, just like crystal palace and aston villa recently. but in mourinho we trust, he knows what to do. hopefully we can win a trophy or two this season :)

Marcus2011 10 years ago

I will be mad if drop points against another small team ! This is unacceptable when we bully big teams and then get bullied by small teams wtf !

Mate Sunderland was so close to win it ! Vito Manone made rediculous of himself ! what should have been a comfortable save , turned into comedy . ...

I am sure Man City will drop few more points . This draw against Sunderland will be big psychological blow on whole team and added most pressure . Pellegrini is loosing it psychologically already and when manager panics , the players panic as well.