Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Barcelona (2015) and now 2017?
eegwurube 8 years ago
Barcelona, Nigeria 1 0

I CAN SEE THAT OUR FCB IS REALLY MORE THAN A FOOTBALL CLUB. IT IS A COMMUNITY OF KINDRED FELLOWS.
WE DEMONSTRATE THIS KINDRED SPIRIT IN OUR COLLECTIVE PLAY.

THIS GREAT ETHOS IS SEEN IN OUR TRIO OF MSN, SELFLESS PLAY AND TEAM SUCCESS IS OUR TRADE IN STOCK

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

TROLOLOL

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Is FCB making a new religion? This nearly sound like something you would hear at a church.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Same fans are basically the equivalent of religious fanatics mate.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Your point is?

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

HAHAHA could have started by presenting yourself, pretty funny presentation tho, btw im a Barça fan since this complicated era :

video

I started watching Barça befre being a marketting monster in 1999/2000, my uncle best player was Rivaldo and i got posters and shirts of Barça. At the time they used to end between 2nd and 6th. 2001 4th - 2002 4th - 2003 6th - 2004 ( Ronaldinho 2nd ) - 2005 ( Etoo - Ronaldinho ) campeon. That was pretty upsetting and exciting era at the same time and then the Rise was immense from 2005 till now.

enter image description here

You were not obliged to do the perfect season to win the league like now, the level was pretty close because the quality of top 3 was not as it is now contenders in CL each year etc, inconsistency and derbies more fun to watch its all that matter when you are a kid you cant judge level or quality but it was fun...

Now things have changed, CL has only 3 real contenders 2 from Spain who barely give anything inside or outside Spain, less fun but more pleasure and enjoyable Football.

There was a time before MSN, now its pretty common to be a Barça fan or be treated as a glory hunter but i guess its the price to pay for watching the team you support since childhood being that strong, a small price imo.

Have fun here and dont take offenses seriously :), unless you(re just trolling.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Seriously now?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki_taka You mean that your uncle favorite player was Rivaldo and that he would give you Barca poster and shirt, right? Cause I'm a bit confused by the way you're saying it. That's also make you a long time fan, respect. :D I'm kinda happy this thread made it possible for Tiki to reveal more about himself. I really wish I would have been old enough to watch soccer back then but in 2000 I was 6 year old.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I was 12 :) but that was some golden era, i used also to follow Calcio in his golden years...

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago Edited

@emobot You'll soon learn who to respect in this fine community and who not to :):) ^

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@emobot You'll soon learn who to respect in this fin community and who not to :):) ^

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@KTB I don't know if you're talking about Tiki but I respect everybody in our fine community as long as they do not troll or bash other for no good reason. :D

@Tiki_taka Growing up loving and watching football must have been so cool. I feel bad for falling in love with the sport only after the world cup.

left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

F**K YEAH BARCA ALL THE WAY LOL

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@KTTBFFYHSWE: not so nice mate. Do you read Harry Potter? U know in the first year, Draco Malfoy approached Harry when they first met, and said: "you soon learn that some wizards are better than the other, you dont want to make friend with the wrong sort".
We all know how Malfoy is, dont we?

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

It's KTBFFHSWE. And no, you go ahead and read Harry potter for yourself. I haven't pointed any fingers here. With that said, I haven't got any respect for people who constantly bash and troll the EPL, nor for holocaust deniers. If you do, fine. I don't care. Feel free to form your own opinions, but don't try to change mine.

left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

Malfoy turns good in the end though :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn @left4red lol for the harry potter reference.

@KTBFFHSWE Its okay lad, we get your point, it alright not to agree with someone who doesn't treat the thing you love with the respect you think he should have but you don't to bring it up in this thread, it doesn't have much to do with it. Anyway, I guess I'm telling you I understand you were trying to give an advice but what tuan_jinn meant is that it came off as a bit rude to tiki. In the end, its all good if we all know we didn't have any bad intention when saying what we did, right? ;)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

And now, similar to Manchester United 5 years ago after sir Alex left.

Barca is hitting its rock bottom in the game last night. It's not the end of the world but it's a HUGGEEEEE WAKE UP CALL!!!!!

They are lucky they still have Messi and Suarez.

Btw, the new coach looks clueless and slow in game's changing event.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn There you go digging up an old thread mate. But you are mostly right, its not going well for Barca, before, their starting XI was superior but they lacked depth, now, it feel like their starting XI isn't even good enough anymore to compete with Madrid and they still don't really have that much quality in their depth. :( Also, switching to Valverde is propably not gonna be such a great move as he will need time to adapt and ressource to repair the team.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

@Emo: hehehe yeah, I kinda want to see then and now... I even want to go further after Tito was in charge (when Barca was going down fast)... but this time it's a huge leap DOWNWARD.

Not be cause I hate them, it deserves a wake up call. I hate seeing El Clasico like this, If Spain is dominated by 1 team, I wouldnt watch La Liga again.

And I dont want one of the finest legends of the game (Messi) are surrounded by idiots... and the trolls on the internet start their laugh...

BTW:

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has rubbished reports that Barcelona are closing in on a transfer for Ousmane Dembele, claiming that the Liga club are "dizzy" from losing to Real Madrid.

DIzzy... well, this sum it up

• History

@Emo: hehehe yeah, I kinda want to see then and now... I even want to go further after Tito was in charge (when Barca was going down fast)... but this time it's a huge leap DOWNWARD.

Not be cause I hate them, it deserves a wake up call. I hate seeing El Clasico like this, If Spain is dominated by 1 team, I wouldnt watch La Liga again.

BTW:

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has rubbished reports that Barcelona are closing in on a transfer for Ousmane Dembele, claiming that the Liga club are "dizzy" from losing to Real Madrid.

DIzzy... well, this sum it up

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

If Spain is dominated by 1 team, I wouldnt watch La Liga again.

Same, anyway, it seem Suarez got injured, so yeah Barca is really in big trouble...
From sky:

Breaking news URUGUAY FA SAY LUIS SUAREZ OUT FOR UP TO FIVE WEEKS WITH KNEE INJURY

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

That's the coach's fault. I couldn't recall if they ran out of sub, but Suarez was in pain and limping already...

I read this statement about Messi on goal... :( it's sad!

At Barca, Messi is doing what he always did to his own exceedingly high standards, but where once there was Xavi there is now Paulinho and where once there was Neymar there is now Andre Gomes.

• History

That's the coach's fault. I couldn't recall if they ran out of sub, but Suarez was in pain and limping already...