{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Francisco Alarcón
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Isco > any Spanish midfielder (atm)

Agree or not?

You would 100/100 agree with me if you saw him play the last 3 games. (Liverpool, Barca & Cornella)

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

3 games isnt enough to establish it, Koke has been doing good for months now. But Isco could be the future of Spain if Carlo plays him among Bale or James.

Real Madrid 33 1388

Trust me Isco will not anymore sit on the bench. He will be on the starting line-up every week. His form atm is just amazing just like Koke i agree. But Isco really showed the best of him against very strong opponents. Koke was great too but Isco played against much more stronger opponents. Iniesta and Xavi both were terrible in el clásico (Thats a fact not an opinion). Iniesta probably is still confused and looking for the ball while he is running behind Isco haha :D

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Iraqi

You forgot that Bale is the most expensive player in history. Ancelotti himself said that Bale will start every game unless he is injured.

I'd love to see Bale dropped for Isco. Isco keeps the team balanced, which is something we need. Bale doesn't defend for sh*t, and his playing style is so f**king one-dimensional that it pisses me off. He can't do anything when the space in front of him is occupied by defenders. This guy is useless without massive loads of space. Isco does not suffer like that because he relies on close control to get past defenders. His defensive duties make him the ideal left-winger in our team.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

btw real madrid wanna get him sold to make proper space for james

Keisuke 9 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

@Dynastian98, lol, what are you trying to say? Bale started as a Left Back and was highly performant in defense, he's a better defender than Isco and even Marcelo, that's evident...

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ He said he DOESN'T defend, not that he couldn't. Bale simply isn't bothered to defend.

Real Madrid 33 1388

@Dyna Bale has nothing to do with this? Bale is a right attacking midfielder. We play 4-3-3 (we played 4-4-2 against liverpool and barca because Bale was injured). Anyways Isco is a midfielder. If Carlo plays James - Modric - Isco in midfield then that would be perfect. Kroos still must get used to La Liga he makes mistakes sometimes tho, so he must get playtime as a sub and get better.

@Keisuke Bale WAS a LB in his early Spurs years. And no Bale is not better at defending than Isco and Marcelo because if u atleast watch RM play then u see that Bale doesnt give a crap about defending, he is only waiting for the ball to come to him.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Iraqi

That's precisely our problem. We have too many midfielders. We can't play without Modric (obvious reasons), James is our creative force, and Kroos must play because he is the only (somewhat) defensive midfielder we have. Bale is certain to start, and so is Ronaldo and Benzema. That leaves no space for Isco. In order for Isco to play, Bale can't. Our problem is that we have too many midfielders.

Real Madrid 33 1388

@Dyna I understand but Isco can play anywhere as a midfielder. Dont forget we also have Khedira and Illarra. Khedira is prob leaving in January and Illarra stays sadly as a sub. In the Mourinho era we also used Pepe as a defensive midfielder and it worked very well to be honest. Pepe has great vision just like Sergio. Thats why id like to see Sergio move more forward as a Mid or even in the attack.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's a long run, heavy season... you guys really have a fancy situation to deal with... but a difficult one for sure...

I really like both Bale and Isco, but I really prefer to see Isco, his technique is a pleasure to watch. But Bale is faster and more clinical... a bit like Ronaldo. So good luck picking one.

Ancelotti seems to know how to deal with unbalanced squad and work them out...

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

One legendary figure once said "should save your energy for attacking and scoring goals" to another legendary figure.

Real Madrid 33 1388

Did you guys see his last 6 matches? World Class, its just amazing! There is no Spanish midfielder better than Isco atm.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Iraqi

Koke.

Real Madrid 33 1388

@Dyna, Koke? He is great but did you even see the last 6 matches with your own eyes? Anyone who watched RM play will easily agree with me. No disscussion and no arguing. Isco el mejor and the case is closed ^_^ simple...