{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Frightening similarity of Messi & Ronaldo
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Stats since Messi's debut.

Comments
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

There has never been a "rivalry" as amazing between two players as this one, and Im glad I lived to enjoy it all the way.

Are this stats recent? if so then its pretty amazing how they are compared to such extent in order to find this coincidences.

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

Yeah, these stats are from 2 days ago. It's from Messi's debut on October 16, 2004 - October 16, 2014.

However, these stats are from La Liga and EPL matches only. No other competitions are included.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tuanis

Yeah, these stats are from 2 days ago. It's from Messi's debut on October 16, 2004 - October 16, 2014.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Champions League (since Messi's debut)

Lionel Messi

88 games
68 goals
18 assists

86 goals + assists

Cristiano Ronaldo

109 games
70 goals
21 assists

91 goals + assists

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Both Raul and Telmo Zara goal scoring records are in danger this year, funny how both players would break Raul record the same year probably.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I knew that CR7 is better in goals,but I didn't knew that Messi is better in assists.Anyway,in UCL Raul's record will probably be broken in this season...

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

mess i has most assists in la liga right now and ronaldo haas most goals.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@CroatiaFan: mate, you didnt know that Messi was better in assist??????????????

Well? I would find that astonishing... Messi is not only better in number of assists but the visionary-insane kind of assists (the one that mostly only very creative midfield can execute). long, high through ball etc...

Both have very very high number of key passes though.

Messi used to be a better scoring machine, but now, Ronaldo is way ahead, a truely beast... frightening. For scoring it would be fair to compare again when Suarez is back and share the defend-harassment pressure with Messi

This rivalry is incredible... after them I think the world would have to wait a long time before they can see one again

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@CroatiaFan: mate, you didnt know that Messi was better in assist??????????????

Well? I would find that astonishing... Messi is not only better in number of assists but the visionary-insane kind of assists (the one that mostly only very creative midfield can execute). long, high through ball etc...

Both are have very very high number of key passes though.

Messi used to be a better scoring machine, but now, Ronaldo is way ahead. For scoring it would be fair to compare again when Suarez is back and share the defend-harassment pressure with Messi

This rivalry is incredible... after them I think the world would have to wait a long time before they can see one again

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@tuan Nah,I didn't watched La Liga much,only in FootyRoom highlights.I knew he is probably better than Ronaldo,but I wasn't sure.And now I see Messi is best in assist in La Liga.Amazing rivalry,agree with you.