{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Full list of 2015 FIFA Ballon dOr nominees
Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Just about to post it.

This year is gotta be Messi... it's so freakin ashamed that he's injured now and the votes is getting the heat from more recent event... :( :(

Messi, Pogba, Ronaldo, Chiellini, Neymar

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just about to post it.

This year is gotta be Messi... it's so freakin ashamed that he's injured now and the votes is getting the heat from more recent event... :( :(

Gennady 9 years ago

I think it's gonna me Messi; Suarez; Ronaldo in Top 3 and Messi will win the 5th Ballon d'Or

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

wait.. is this list a joke??

Anyways, Messi should win it by a large margin.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

messi all the way.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They put random players in there because it's once again just about Messi. Otherwise I don't know how players like Bony get there..

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing someone other than Messi or Cristiano win it.. Maybe Lewa?

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I agree with qucikzy, they focus on like 10-15 plaayers and just randomly pick the best player from all the teams, like seriously Paulo guerraro there and not busquets xabi alonso or even Nolito?!

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Half of the list is on point, the other half is absolute garbage.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Some people seem very confident that Messi will win it just because Barca won the Treble. But you will see, once again Ronaldo will come from behind with incredible amounts of goals in the next games to win the Ballon d'Or this year too. I guarantee you this with Messi's injury.

Remember too: Human-beings are short-minded, we remember in particular what happens last. Messi was big-favorite to win the Ballon d'Or 2013 before Portugal faced Sweden, and the same will happen now.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Lily: spot on, that's what Im afraid of... but this year Messi's achievement is too huge to over come... 2013 it was not efficient enough and the chanting for Ronaldo's in December from Real really nailed it.

Taking nothing away from Ronaldo, but he has done very little compare to Messi, especially in term of game changing events...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuan

"Taking nothing away from Ronaldo, but he has done very little compare to Messi, especially in term of game changing events..."

• That statement in and of itself is taking away a lot from Ronaldo. "Has done very little compared to Messi" is quite unrealistic. It is true that he has not done as much as Messi in the last season, but no other player, other than Messi, contributed to their team more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo helped Madrid win games in an almost single-handed fashion last season. The only player that comes close to Ronaldo's contribution was Luis Suarez, who was also magnificent last season. As I always say: If Messi is 1st, Ronaldo is not far behind, and vice versa.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I have mixed feelings about this list. I feel like Messi is going to win it yet again. Another award won by Messi might seem repetitive and boring but probably in a few years we would be comparing new winners with Messi's seasons wishing someone would play half what he played in order to win all those awards. Anyways...

Dont get to judgmental with this list, it has always been a joke, the top contenders are always there and the rest are just to fill in the places and have no real chance of winning as usual. This list means nothing really, we have the best players (1-10) and then a bunch of decent to regular players just to show some diversity.

Messi's injury might have a huge impact on the final votes but I hope he comes back strong when he is fit again.

Is there a real chance of having someone other than Ronaldo or Messi winning the award any time soon? At this pace Messi would end up with around 6-7 Ballon D'Or awards...

I just hope someone steps up in the rest of the year and starts playing so well it will be a huge contender to Messi or Ronaldo.

Gennady 9 years ago

Buffon; Pique; Godin; Kompany; Evra; Alba; Lahm;

David Silva; Reus; Veratti; Fabregas; Busquets; Higuain; ... How all these players are not on this list, I have no idea.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Reus did nothing to be on that list, but neither some other players which are nominated.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Reus did not anything to be on that list, but neither some other players which are nominated.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

that list is a joke. no Buffon, unbelievable. Verratti out too. at least Luongo won the Asian Cup, Bony the Africa Cup. what have done people like Coutinho and Kane to end up in that list? talking about GKs, Ospina had a great WC spell, but De Gea? i wonder what has he done to end on that list as well. this thing is so rigged it's disgusting.